1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

International Conservative Holiness Association ?? Anyone know anything about them?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by annsni, Jun 6, 2007.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I'm on another board where someone said that they were part of this and this church's articles allow no makeup for their women. I tried to look up the organization and their beliefs but apparently they are not very net-saavy! I couldn't find much about them at all.

So, do you know much about them?? Thanks!

2. DQuixote

DQuixote New Member

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I looked at that before and there is NOTHING about their beliefs on there - nor is there on any of the links listed on the page!

4. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think they are rather similar to Wesleyan or Methodists.
    Before my salvation I used to attend a kind of Wesleyan Holiness Church which was within the broad umbrella of Wesleyan church, emphasizing the sanctification, rather more effort for it than Presbyeterian predestination, etc. As there are many divergences in their groups, you better ask them about their beliefs directly.

#4 Eliyahu, Jun 6, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2007
  5. Dustin

Dustin New Member

Any time a group of churches has "holiness" in it's name, they are 99.9% of the time Wesleyan pentecostals.

The same goes for "apostolic".

Soli Deo Gloria,
    Dustin