1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Interview with Priest

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Evan- You seem to miss Jordan K.'s point and the spirit in which it seems to have been offered.

How many times have you said that you have sent or recommended an unsaved individual read a book? The cousin in prison, for example.

"...I am a laymen Way of the Master evangelist." -Evangelist6589. http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=2159078&highlight=master+evangelist#post2159078(post31)

"I am not a pastor but a Way of the master evangelist..." -Evangelist6589
    http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=2155834&highlight=master+evangelist#post2155834(post24)

#21 Rolfe, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
  2. plain_n_simple

plain_n_simple Active Member

Be led by the spirit, He will teach you what you ought to say in the very hour. If He does not, keep to yourself and pray.

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I understand the part that salvation is of God and not dependent on our effort. I also understand appealing to a people who accept God's moral law through that moral law (that common ground). The rest I really don't understand (the part about evangelizing the conscience, or the intellect, or the mind). But that's OK, and thanks for taking the time to respond.

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We are to preach the Cross of Christ, that God became a man and died in their sread, and was raised up again....

How is that "preaching the Law?"