1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is OBL dead?

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by LadyEagle, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah, there was alot of confusion that day and it's still going on today. People seem awfully confused about who really benefited from the "terrorist attack" on 9/11.

The big "winner" turned out to be the military/corporate state.

Increased funding, power and control...everything the state craves was handed to it that day and everyday since. Cui bono?

#21 poncho, Jun 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2008
  2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

The goal was for the terrorists to instill fear in the hearts of every American and they did just that...

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And you know this to be true because...the corporate warfare state speaking through the corporate mass media told you so?

The big winner here is the corporate warfare state. What did the cave dwelling CIA assets get out the deal besides the destruction and occupation of their lands and the looting of their property by the corporate warfare state's public - privateers?

Compare "public private partnerships" to corporatism...aka fascism.

Again...who benefits...cui bono?

4. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

I sure hope he is dead. And his entire hellish clan as well.

And I hope our government has the good sense to NOT leave until we have achieved victory over there. Those responsible for 9/11 caught or killed, and the situation in Iraq taken care of properly...meaning its no longer the hell hole it is now, taken over by thugs and terrorists, but rather a civilized peacefull member of the global community.

5. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I don't put much store in the corporate mass media.

I know this to be true from every single person that I have talked to that is an American (including myself). We will never think, feel, travel, or look at foreigners in the same way we did before 9/11.

Indeed, the terrorists achieved their goal!

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Sure if their goal was to hand the transnational corporate warfare state all the power and control over us it ever dreamed of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.