1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is sex a sin?

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by SaggyWoman, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Actually, the fermentation process is naturally occurring. Stick grape juice in a bottle and leave it alone, and it will invariably ferment to the point where the alcohol content is 12 to 15 percent, depending on the conditions. </font>[/QUOTE]Many things that naturally occur are the result of sin, things like gardens that are hard to grow, and pain in childbearing, and tension in the home, and death, and ... well ... you get the point. I didn't say anything about it being natural. I said something about its origin as not being "from God."

2. amixedupmom

amixedupmom Guest

Ow wow. Umm this board has so many diffrent possiblities. Here are my thoughts, (i know your oh so waiting for all this). Sex is a sin out of welock, Alchol can become a major problem if it is not used correctly. The same with drugs. Personally, I got drunk once when i was 27 and vowed never EVER to do that again.

3. supplanter

supplanter New Member

"God created everything and everything God created is GOOD."

I see your point but have trouble with your line of reasoning. You say satan perverts things and thats why there is bad.

Is all bad of satans origin though, is not some of human origin?

Putting this in a premise conclusion format I'm curious how you explain something
    God created everything
    & satan exists
    therefore
    God created satan

If God created satan
    & satan is bad

So does some evil happen naturally, does some evil result from humans, or by random chance?

4. Gib

Gib Active Member

Sex is definetly a sin if you have to pay for it. :eek:

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

But in reality, is sex ever free?

6. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Isn't that called marriage? :confused: [​IMG] :eek: :D :cool:

7. Barnabas H.

Barnabas H. <b>Oldtimer</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Folks, you don't seem to follow the "New Policy" on posting topics containing sexual material. You have violated the posting rules by offering "sex" as a topical discussion outside of the password-protected forums. In this case see the offending word: sex... :(

"New Policy" ruling: http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=000174

For this reason I shall close this thread. Please do not try to open a new one with the same subject, as it will be deleted. Use the Men's or the Women's private forum for similar subjects. Thank you! Barnabas, your friendly BB Administrator [​IMG]