1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"jose mourinho " the special one ......?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by soninme, Sep 23, 2007.

1. soninme

soninme New Member

who is , "hose mourinho " i hear you ask , well he is one of the most if not the most succesful soccer managers of all time . he has just been sacked by his latest club , "chelsea fc " who he was very sucessful with , he was also very sucessful with , "fc porto" . the fans and the media have labbled this man , "THE SPECIAL ONE " because he is such a good manager , here is a list of his achievments ,
    Chelsea
    2005-06 Barclays Premiership Champions

2004-05 Barclays Premiership Champions
    League Cup Winners

FC Porto
    2003-04 Portuguese League Champions
    UEFA Champions League Winners

2002-03 UEFA Cup Winners
    Portuguese Cup Winners
    Portuguese League Champions

if you know nothing about soccer believe me that is a very impressive list of achievments . the thing is i have someone who is the "SPECIAL ONE " and i will list some of the reasons why , healer of hearts , binder of wounds , restorer of lifes that are lost , he gives us new life , bringer of love , joy , and peace , forgiver of sisns , walked on water , calmed storms , i will stop now if you would like to find out more about this person , there is a book all about him , its the best selling book ever , his name is "JESUS CHRIST " incase you were wondering , i think you will agree jesus is the "SPECIAL ONE ". :jesus: :godisgood:

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

And soooo, Welcome to the Baptist Board!

3. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

Welcome from Georgia!

4. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Welcome from Atlanta