1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justification

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by 2 Timothy2:1-4, Jul 25, 2007.

1. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

I am wondering if one of our members has yet another alter ego.

2. npetreley

npetreley New Member

Yeah, I think that's very likely. This one's typing and grammer changed pretty quickly from the first posts. It's hard to keep up a facade. It takes work. I wonder if those kinds of works will lead to the kingdom, or to 1,000 years in hell? ;)

3. Run2Win

Run2Win New Member

OK I see. if you pretend that I am an alter ego of one of your "enemies" now you can ignore my previous statements and questions. It is evident that you two guys are a tag team, but I have no partners here. Between the two of you a descent answer should be able to be scrounged up. I am still waiting to hear one. And again, I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY, nor am I an imposter. Please answer the questions and stop jumping threads just to slander, accuse and confuse people. You can respond about Matthew 25:31-46 can't you?

4. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

You have to understand that since they have no scriptural support that slander, accusations, and confusion are their only tools. However, there are a couple of people on here who will answer your questions, if you simply read between the vituperous posts. Please have patience with them.

5. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Well if that is a reference to me then the answer is no. And just so you know my other account was closed as I was informed that you can't have two accounts. I was unaware of that. However there was no deception with my postings and I made it quite clear as to why I posted under a different name.

But now I will either have to remember my info or write it down :). Way too many logins and passwords to remember for me :).