1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kim Jong Il may be dead,but his illustrious great spirit lives on in police state USA

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 2, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I never said the threat wasn't real. What I said was the threat is greatly exaggerated to benefit those who rake in the $$$ and consolidtae their power.

Well, the towers were destroyed that's true, the pentagon was hit, that's true the bit about those brave passengers is probalistically not true however.

Even the people on the 9/11 commission said the invetigation into 9/11 amounted to little more than a cover up. So, we don't actually know with any certainty what happened that day and who was behind it all. But we do know that the FBI has foiled a good amount of "terror plots" of their own making to further exaggerate the "threat" and generate a positive image of themselves and the phoney "war on terror" since 9/11. I say phoney because we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq on the premise of destroying Al Qaeda on the one hand while on the other we actively supported their rise to power in Libya. Even flying air cover and dropping bombs on Libyan cities for them.

If it's not phoney then it is hypocritical in the extreme.

We do know that the corporate funded neocons shamelessly exploited the deaths of our citizens for their own selfish ends and they are still doing it to this day under the Obama administration.

Beginings? It began right after WWII. With the UN's radical internationalism and the introduction of collectivism into the American mind. Sapper doesn't want to hear about his oath. Evidently he doesn't think it applies when it comes to his boss. It's all to easy to point at all the tyrannical laws that his boss has systematically passed and say "see there, it's all legal and above board" the boss says so, we need to trust the boss.

#41 poncho, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012