1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kingdom of God - Kingdom of Heaven

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by skypair, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

What about "if you have seen me you have seen the Father for I in the Father and the Father in me. The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost and these three are one.
    Just saying its not as clear as black and white that it goes much deeper than that, don't you agree?

Just went through a big discussion on the Trinity and in that it was discussed that you couldn't separate the three but here we separate the Kingdoms. We seem to lean one way when we need to and the other when we need to go that way. There are some things that we only see through a glass darkly in this life but someday we will know for sure.

#21 Brother Bob, Aug 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2006
  2. Brother Jeremy Slone

Matthew 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.
    Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Looks like the same to me

Matthew 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Luke 17:21-22 The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold the kingdom of God is within you.

In John 3:3 its says except a man be born again, ( not that he will not see but that) he cannot see the kingdom of God. (because it is present now)

Not natural eyes but spiritual eyes of understanding

#22 Brother Jeremy Slone, Aug 28, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2006