1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Laying the ground work

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by stilllearning, Oct 18, 2010.

1. stilllearning

stilllearning Active Member

A friend sent this to me today and I am sharing it with you.
    (I have edited it, to make it conform to this forum’s rules.)

TEXT: ROMANS 1:26

TITLE: THE REAL PURPOSE BEHIND THE HOMOXxxUAL MOVEMENT
    "FOR THIS CAUSE GOD GAVE THEM UP..."
    AUTHOR: BRO. JACK WOODARD, Pastor of TEMPLE BAPTIST CHURCH

The battle over the acceptance of Homoxxxuality is one of those battles that is a GAME CHANGER.
    Satan knows that if he can get a Nation to accept Homoxxxualty as Normal and OK then he knows that nothing else will be considered by such people as Wrong or Sin. The rejection of the Lord and His Word will then be complete and the probability that the Lord will "Give Them Up" is almost a certainty. The ground work will then be layed for the acceptance of his man,the Anti-Christ [Daniel 11:37].

#1. THE DEGREE OF SIN MAKES IT GREATER

Many people (even Pastors and Christians) foolishly say that homoxxxuality is just a Sin like any other Sin. Nothing could be farther from the TRUTH. There are differing degrees of Sin in the Lord's eyes [John 19:11 ;"...the GREATER Sin..."]. A good illustration of this is the Prodigal Son in Luke 15. When the Prodigal left his Fathers House he was in Sin but he wasn't yet in the Pig Pen.The Pig Pen represents the lowest point that a man in sin can fall. No Jew could of fallen any lower than Slopping Swine and no human could fall any lower than to become a Swine Slopping Homoxxxual. Homoxxxuality is the SWINE SLOPPING OF ALL SINS. Let me say that I realize that many people struggle with this sin and are ashamed and guilt ridden, I am not talking about these poor strugglers but about the hard core, militants who like the citizens of Sodom [Genesis 19], have given themselves over to the Swine Slopping Sin of Homoxxxuality!

#11.THE DOUBLE SIN MAKES IT GREATER

Another thing about homoxxxuality that makes it a Sin of Greater Degree is the fact that it is a DOUBLE SIN. Let me explain what I mean by that through this example:

If a married man has xxx with another women he has committed Adultery against his wife and the Lord. If that same man has xxx with another Man he has not only commited Adultery against his wife and the Lord, he has ALSO commited and act of Perversion and Abomination [Lev.18:22; 20:13] against the Lord as well.

Conclusion: Let me say this once again; This battle is a Game Changer for the Devil and his crowd, he knows that a people can not fall any lower than this. If he can get us to accept this he can get us to accept anything else. But even more serious is the fact that he knows that if he can get us to Accept this he can get the Lord to Reject Us [Rom.1:26 - "...For this cause God gave them up..."]

The battle is raging and NO Preacher or Christian can be Silent or Absent in this battle. To do so is High Treason against Heaven!!

Martin Luther's words are a clarion call to us today to join the battle:

"If I profess with the loudest voice and clearest exposition every portion of the Truth of God except precisely that little point which the world and the Devil are at the moment attacking, I am not confessing Christ, however bodly I may be professing Christ. Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved, and to be steady on all the battlefield besides is merely flight and disgrace if he flinches at that point."
    ~Martin Luther

2. jbh28

jbh28 Active Member

Just removing the word "sex" from your post doesn't mean you can still discuss the topic that has been said cannot be discussed here. If you want to edit to conform to forum rules, you might want to delete your post.

3. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Homos*xuality is without a doubt a sin and God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for this very thing, but a sin that is just as horrible is abortion. This nation condones and promotes the slaughter of unborn children. Will God's judgment be any different for a nation that kills it's own children? This country is going downhill fast and it's because we have turned our backs on God and have gone our own sinful way, not only engaging in perverse s*xual acts, but murder of the innocent. Which is worse?

4. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Amy is correct. Homosexuality is a blight on any nation, but so is the abortion problem. Not to mention fornication, divorce and re-marriage, murder, lies and the rest of named sins. Just a few years ago this nation (Fl) put to death a woman by starving her and depriving her of water (what a death!). Just because her body was not working as it should.
    If the church really wants to combat sin they need to start from within. What is taking place in our country is a direct result of a dead church. While there are a few who are left who seek to live and teach holiness most who claim to be Christian today mock at even the thought of it. Rebellion is a serious problem in the church and because of that the world is simply mimicking what we have set as an example.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

#4 freeatlast, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010