1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Let's all pray tonight for tomorrows service

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by DependentOnJESUS, Jan 7, 2006.

1. DependentOnJESUS

DependentOnJESUS New Member

Hello all. I know you probably do not need me to say this, but our church has a prayer meeting every Saturday night before Sunday, we do on Wed too. I wanted to see if we all would pray for tomorrow’s service and ask God to cleanse hearts and minds from sin and for Him to cast flesh to the side. To prepare for God's presence in the services, and allow us to be submissive to the Holy Spirit. I am an IFB, but lets all do this. I think you all may see a change in your worship and praise of the Lord Jesus Christ. Like I said I know most of you probably already do this, but it has started revival in my heart and I am ready to see America get on fire for God! Bless you all and your service tomorrow.

2. Clean1

Clean1 New Member

That is a good idea DependentOnJesus! Every sunday morning a half hour before services start, some ladies and men gather in seperate rooms and pray for the service and special needs. Im glad to see someone so excited in doing this and so excited to see a change in America [​IMG]

3. Clean1

Clean1 New Member

oops... when i mentioned what happended every sunday morning i meant to say that this goes on at my church. sorry!