1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Liberty Home Bible Institute

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by tonyhipps, Jan 2, 2008.

1. tonyhipps

tonyhipps New Member

Is this the same as the Willmington School of the Bible (formally known as Liberty Bible Institute) or is this a different program? I've already searched the forum and I couldn't find an answer.

2. tonyhipps

tonyhipps New Member

After further research its only gotten more confusing, to my mind it looks like two separate programs because the curriculum has quite a few differences, but both offer 48 credit hours toward an AA or BA in religion with Liberty.

If by chance these are two different programs and one was to complete both, would Liberty allow 96 credit hours transfered into their online Bachelors of Science in Religion program.

3. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Even if they aren't the same, you probably wouldn't be able to transfer 96 hours. LU will require specific courses for your degree.

4. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==I can't answer your question. However why not just enroll in one of Liberty's online programs (Associate or Bachelor)? They have an associate in Religion as well as a Bachelor in Religioin. CLICK HERE.

5. Sly Fox

Sly Fox New Member

LU recently renamed the institute to pay homage to the man who has guided it for decades.

As for the confusing advertising, my guess is the ads were purchased back before the name change.