1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Louis Farrakhan Agrees With Trump Plan to Limit Muslims Entering U.S.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Jan 11, 2016.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Donald Trump’s controversial proposal to limit Muslims entering the United States has attracted support from an unlikely ally – Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

The Republican frontrunner’s plan, which called for a temporary halt on Muslim immigration until refugees could be properly vetted, led to over half a million UK citizens signing a petition to ban Trump from entering the country.

However, in an exclusive interview with Alex Jones, Farrakhan said that Trump was “wise” to call for such measures.

Farrakhan drew attention to the Obama administration’s disastrous policy of arming jihadists in Libya and Syria, noting that the blowback had, “created a refugee crisis that is destabilizing the countries in Europe.”

“So when Mr. Trump said we can’t allow these Muslim refugees into America, a lot of people were upset with him, but I know the hatred for America in the Muslim world is building,” said Farrakhan, adding that U.S. foreign policy had united Islamists against the west.

“So in this way I think Mr. Trump is wise to vet anyone coming from that area into America because the hatred for America is in the streets now,” asserted Farrakhan, adding that if the U.S. wasn’t careful about the vetting process, it might be inviting its own “destruction”.

Farrakhan put Trump’s success in the polls down to a heightened environment of political correctness that has caused frustration amongst white people who can’t say what they really feel.

“Mr Trump says ‘to heck with that’ – I’ll tell you what’s really on my mind and that is freeing a lot of people that like what he’s doing,” said Farrakhan.

The Nation of Islam leader went on to compare establishment politicians to prostitutes.

Continue . . . http://www.prisonplanet.com/louis-f...trump-plan-to-limit-muslims-entering-u-s.html