1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Man Claims Hillary ‘Forcibly Kissed Him’ on a flight in 1979

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    ZOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

Right over his head! LOL! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes you listed a democratic scandal...from the 90's. There is nothing to get genius. How do they make the GOP get a bad rep. You aren't as clever as you think you are.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was actually talking about your words not the election genius. Which is why I quoted them. Nice attempt at deflection though.

4. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is the take away from this thread: As long as Clinton has done it too, it's perfectly fine. Or 2 wrongs make a right.

Even I'll admit these women coming forward to confirm what Trump said on tape 11 years ago is too convenient. But I would ask all the Trump supporter this, if a man really did come forward and say that Hillary assaulted him, at this point in the election cycle, would you be just as cynical as you are of these women? I don't expect an answer but I do hope people will think about that.

If we only give the benefit of the doubt to Republicans accused of crimes, than we have become no better than the left who only gives the benefit of the doubt to Democrats.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bingo!

6. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    ZZZOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! Right over his head, AGAIN! :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was just a week ago that Trump was surrounded by the likes of Juanita, Paula, Gennifer and said these women deserved to be heard.

But when women come forth with stories about him they're liars and shouldn't be listened to.

Is it Hillary's fault that Trump has been pawing women for the last 30 years?

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

8. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  9. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since you've trapped yourself I never really expected an answer. You and Carpro are consistent like that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You may want to be extremely careful with the logic you are employing here. It might make you look like a hypocrite here soon. Especially with the games you've tried to employ here. Take a look at what you have just done to yourself. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  11. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This just keeps getting better and better.

Well, at least your parents won't have to save up for college tuition for you. :D

12. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wooosh, right over your head. You have done yourself in here masterfully and I didn't have to lift a finger. You are a victim of your own singular wit and you don't even realize it. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No they don't because I took a scholarship with the Army 15 years ago.

14. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah Trump surrounded himself with the very women he verbally attacked back in the 90s. The hypocrisy is glaring for all who aren't blinded by hatred of the Clinton's.
    Just to be clear I think that Bill is just as big of pervert as Trump.
    I believe Bill sexually assaulted women and Hillary helped to defend her husband. I also believe that Trump is a pervert and he has also sexually assaulted women. The letter after their name makes no difference to me.

If anyone is willing to look they would find that there were women coming out against Trump for sexual assult as far back as 1997. In June of this year he was also accused of assult against a minor but I'm sure some will dismiss that because of the timing right before the convention.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course but we are considered liberals for not trying to make excuses for our own party.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey, thanks for the laughs. Where are these "two or three witnesses"? The article lists one, and only one witness for each incident. Meanwhile, these women have family members and friends backing up their stories.

Here's your witnesses:
    1. On the plane: Anthony Gilberthorpe.
    Gilberthorpe made headlines in 2014, when he went public with a claim that as a 17-year-old he procured boys (some who “could have been” underage”) for sex parties with high-ranking British politicians. He once got the Gloucester Express to report that he was engaged to a California fashion designer in 1987. However, that whole story was fabricated.

He won £50,000 libel damages from the Gloucester Citizen, The Daily Mirror and The Sun, which all reported that he resigned from a councilor office “amid allegations that he is a homosexual, has the killer disease AIDS and has obtained £250,000 in cash and property from a disabled old-age pensioner.” Private Eye reported that the reporter at the Citizen claimed in the trial that Gilberthorpe was the source of his story. Gilberthorpe never collected his £50,000 from the newspapers,

So, this is the witness that the campaign is putting out there to refute Jessica Leed's allegations.

2. Trump's former butler, Anthony Senecal
    His entire testimony regarding the alleged incident with the People magazine reporter: “No, that never happened. Come on, that’s just bull crap.”

3. Melania Trump wrote a "cease and desist" letter to the People Magazine reporter. Did she implore the reporter to quit telling lies about Donald pawing the reporter? No! She wanted her to quit saying she bumped into Melania the following winter on 5th St. in New York. Nothing about wanting her to shut up about Donald's groping in the cease and desist letter. Note: She is not a witness to the groping incident.

4. Donald Trump. Yes, Donald is listed as a witness in the Summer Zervos allegations.

5. No witness for the Mindy McGillivray incident. Just a contention that the Ray Charles concert didn't occur on the date the woman remembers. No witness refuting her story, just condemning her for not remembering the correct date.

5. Donald Trump. Yes, Donald again was listed as witness to the Kristin Anderson incident.

So in these four instances there is one borderline credible witness, Trump's former butler, and his recollection is simply, "it didn't happen" with no elaboration or other details.

Meanwhile, no rebuttal witnesses for:

Jill Harth
    Temple Taggart
    Rachel Crooks
    Cassandra Searles
    Mariah Billado
    Bridget Sullivan
    Tasha Dixon

• Like Like x 2
  17. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was hoping you'd let Tom flounder for awhile but you did your homework.

18. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm shocked how this scandalous attack against a man can just be ignored by #NeverTrump-ers who can't see past their blinders and simply stay on the agenda to attack the only opposition to this perverted woman!! It is beyond belief the lengths people will go to support Hillary Clinton's movement. Outright appalling!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please keep crying. Please.

20. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You don't seem to understand what the bible says. It says that it takes two or three witnesses AGAINST a person to establish it as true, not two or three witnesses to acquit him.

Without two or three witnesses it is just gossip.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.