1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mel's Movie: Preview vs Final Cut

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Forever settled in heaven, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Forever settled in heaven

Amen, donnA. [​IMG]

i appreciate ur confirmation that i'm not making up wild accusations against Mel, whom i've never personally met, or his movie. thank u for being candid w the evidence despite ur earlier defence of the movie!

what "sickens" me more is the blanket endorsement by evangelical leaders echoing the Romish pontiff's alleged "It is as it was" saying. don't they realise where this is all leading? :confused:

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

Thank you.
    Theres something I always say,,,, when you know the truth what are you going to do with it? When your opinion turns out not to be scriptural what are you going to do? Whats more important, my opinion or the word of God. We must change personal opinion to match scripture.

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

I would challenge anyone to go to this site and read her writtings. See the truth that Mel Gibson based the movie not on scripture but on her writtings.
    You can at least examine it. Unless you fear you may be wrong.

4. vaspers

vaspers New Member

donnA, weren't you in favor of this "P" film at one time?

If so, what changed yr mind?

5. Forever settled in heaven

skip up a few posts on this same thread n u'll see why:

find donnA's response posted March 01, 2004 01:08 AM