1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Message board blues

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Jayohio1, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Jayohio1

Jayohio1 New Member

I belong to a message board with about 99% nonChristians on board. They have a spiritual forum and, I cant keep up with the people trying to debunk me. So I am in a sense curious if any would like to join in with me. It is generally a fun board but there is a lot of nasty words and such that goes on there. Anyway if you are interested go to

Could really use the help.

[Editted. We do not advertize other competing message boards. But anyone who wants to personally contact Jay via email or pm here can feel free]

[ January 14, 2005, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bob ]

2. Watchman

Watchman New Member

Jay, I mean no offence, but these passages keep running through my mind:
    "Give not that which is holy unto dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine."
    "He that is weak in faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations"
    "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers."
    Running into such people in life is one thing, intentionally seeking them out is another. Of course, this is my opinion.

3. Jayohio1

Jayohio1 New Member

I am sharing something with them that they would never hear. And I am puzzled why Christians wouldnt seek them out because THEY are the lost.

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist