1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Missions and the Work Place

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by chipsgirl, Jan 17, 2005.

1. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

There are so many mission trips I want to go on yet I also have a responsibility to my workplace. Sometimes I think I should just sacrifice my job and go on these trips and spread the word! Have any of you had any problems with your work letting you off for mission trips?

2. Servent

Servent Member

My boss has a very had tme wtih takng off to go on mission trips, Most of the time I go during vacation, but if the lord said go I would go.

3. Grace

Grace New Member

Hmm..I can't say that I ever had a problem, but my job was babysitting and the family is a strong Christian family. All I had to do was let them know that the trip was planned, and they said "Ok, let us give you some money to help you out."

4. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

That could be hard, yet if you could have a Christian Boss well that might work out o.k?