1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

More of Pres Bush's "French"

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by NaasPreacher (C4K), Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Whoops - we are past page three.

This thread will be closed by a moderator no earlier that 1430 EDT.

Roger
    C4K

2. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

I would agree with Terry totally if not for what has happened with bush while at the summit.

1. There was the incident with Putin that came off as odd and Putin really
    smacked him down.
    2. The vulgar word used yesterday...also eating with your mouth open is not too attractive either.
    3. The weird incident with the German Chancellor
    4. Plus Bush's past of vulgar speech caught on microphone and flipping the bird.

As I have always stated , I think bush is a baby christian who loses the civil war with the flesh more than he wins.

Here is the odd behaviour with Ms. Merkel imho kinda of creepy. Imho some dysfunction is going on.

[​IMG]

Like Terry said just one incident would be trivial although he is the President of the United State and the only super power in the world but it seems you have a series of missteps here.

The past does invade the present if you do not depend upon God to deliver you.

The bush family and its culture promised the high eithical standards they ran on that and it is fair game to admonish them.

W's whole life has been filled with enablers and being able to get out of binds with others money or the power of his father ...that is never good
    if you have lived your whole life not being accountable.

Their is also a picture out there with bush sitting down with putin to have lunch and bush has either a near beer or a bud light next to his plate.

[​IMG]

3. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

Hmm... Not a Bud Light; maybe a Coor's Light. If so, he doesn't have good taste in beer.

Honestly, I want to see the photo in its opriginal form. Considering that Bush has publicised a problem with drinking in the past, you'd think he'd be a little more careful. I'd wonder if the beer was Photoshopped in...

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

We are not even sure he is standing by his seat at the table.

5. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thread closed

As it is past 1430 Eastern, this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.