1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Most Popular BB Forums

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Gina B, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Does Webmaster have a list of the top visited forums on the BB from most popular to least?

What is your favorite forum and why? What is your least favorite forum and why?

I've noticed that the person most opposite from me in "forum taste" is probably Clint Kritzer. He joined after me, has more posts than me, but it's a rare occasion for me to see a post of his. So he must post often on forums I rarely visit and then post on topics that don't draw my interest on the forums I do visit often. [​IMG]

Gina

2. Clint Kritzer

Clint Kritzer Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe most of those posts were ABOUT you in private forums you could not access, Gina! [​IMG]

My favorites are probably History, General Baptist, and Theology, though I have a firm dedication to the Bible in a year forum. [​IMG] I also really enjoy the chatty nature of All Other Discussions and the Member's Private forums.

I'll look around for fourum stats. I think I had seen something like that in one of the new feature links.

3. Clint Kritzer

Clint Kritzer Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gina, click the header of the recent visitor's feature on the home page where it says "BaptistBoard.com Recent Visitors: x" and you will see the stats on the forums between resets. [​IMG]

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

The BIBLE VERSIONS FORUM?
    I'm definitely suprised.
    Gina

5. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

I reckon the Polls forum is good, The mens forum could be better if the traffic down there was increased.

6. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    MY favorite? The Women's Forum.

It's the only one I DON'T EVER HAVE TO VISIT!

(Real answer: Polls. I'm a sucker for making up warped and weird polls! And LOVE reading all the others who, like me, come up with some really eclectic blend of subjects.

Bible Versions would be my LEAST favorite. SSDD - same stuff, different day) :eek: