1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mother's estate distribution

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by kvisser, Nov 30, 2013.

1. kvisser

kvisser New Member

Pray God will protect me from my brother's investment advisor who told my brother to transfer my brother's investment to me. The investment advisor needs to liquidate my brothers investment. He wants me to pay taxes on my brother's investment as a substitute for part of my mother's estates. This financial advisor was paid huge fees by me for investment commissions I was not aware of. I need God's protection and God's assurance I will receive part of my mother's estate. I was told to blindly agree to a financial transaction over a holiday weekend when there are no financial advisors for me to consult. Pls pray against manipulation. My brother and his financial advisors are born again Christians. Numbers 27:5Give KJV a possession among our mothers’s brothers.” 5 So KJV brought their case before the Lord.6 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 7 “The daughters of ATV are right in their statements. You shall surely give KJVa hereditary possession among their mother’s brothers, and you shall transfer the inheritance of their mother to KJV.

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There's a lot going on here. I don't understand how you can be denied your share of your mother's estate? It also sounds like your brother is participating in tax evasion. Why don't you simply refuse to accept your brothers investments?

#2 InTheLight, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013