1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by keachfan, Aug 5, 2012.

1. keachfan

keachfan New Member

Hello my name is Keachfan I am a Reformed Baptist and a friend of "A faithful Sidekick". I run the blog Keachfan. Now to the obvious why the anonymous name: recently the company that I work for has informed the employees that they are taking more of a view toward social media. With the attitude that stuff being posted on the Internet if deemed detrimental to the company that person will be reprimanded or fired. Because of this and because my company has bought into the current view of "tolerance" I have chosen to make my presence as anonymous as possible.

2. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Welcome to the Baptist Board. I can't imagine what problem any company could have with anyone participating in a Christian Website--as long as you don't talk badly about the company.

3. keachfan

keachfan New Member

Thank you for your warm welcome.

Yes well if you post on your blog that homosexuality is a sin and marriage is only between a man and a woman. You've violated the tolerance policy of the company that I work at and since you're an employee of "x" it reflects badly on "x" as such you must post a retraction. Which is hypocritical since you can be a conservative and post about your views as a Republican just as long as you don't mention any of the current buzz words.

#3 keachfan, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
  4. A Faithful Sidekick

A Faithful Sidekick New Member

Welcome! I'm delighted that you've joined us! You'll find quite a mix of our Baptist brethren here, as well as maybe a few of us "questioning Presbyterians" who have sneaked in, lol. :flower:

-Robin

5. IANMO(IAMNTMYOWN)

IANMO(IAMNTMYOWN) New Member

Welcome to the board:wavey:

6. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Welcome to BB...

7. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Glad to have you aboard.

8. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi Keachfan, I clicked on the link but it did not work for me? However, it pops if you google it.

9. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the board, Keachfan!