1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My new video about Lindsay William COMMENTS

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Segomil, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Segomil

Segomil New Member

Hi Sister & Brother in Christ
    My names is Segomil

This is the first time i write to you ...

I want you to look at my brand new video and also shared.
    Its about the last comments of Sir Lindsay Williams ans crisis in the middle east and the fall of america and the near futur oil rising price
    The translation are not great, but the video will be improved soon as possible. I work on it ...

to share if you believe it ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW-qzG6WuDM
    THE LAST TITAN
    God Bless you all in Jesus Christ

Daniel Limoges

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

First, I don't believe that America is the Antichrist, and thus the video as such is offensive (however an interesting perspective).

Second, and perhaps more important, you are not a Baptist. Please do not post in Baptist forums. I will move this to a non-Baptist forum, where you will be able to post. Thank you.

3. Segomil

Segomil New Member

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If this is the Lindsay Williams, supposed ex-oil industry insider, I pretty much discount everything he says. He made a series of predictions back in 2007 that were about 80% inaccurate (including a McCain presidency, a U.S. currency collapse, Saudi Arabia gaining world power, oil at $200 a barrel, etc.) Can't tell though as video is no longer on YouTube.