1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured My testimony glorifies the Lord God Almighty!

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by evangelist-7, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Moriah

Moriah New Member

As for me sharing my testimony, I have been sharing it.
    As for me, I am hesitant to speak about it in great detail, have you not heard of what the Lord says about casting pearls and sacred things?
    You do not understand Peter, nor are you and DHK capable of making righteous judgments about others salvation. Your ways of measuring disqualify yourselves.

#101 Moriah, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
  2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

That is a false accusation. Prove it true or withdraw it.

You need to consider:
    1. This is a debate board.
    If you can't take the heat, get out of the fire.

2. The title of this thread is "My testimony glorifies..."
    Can you answer to the OP. Or do you have a testimony that glorifies God?

3. My initial remarks were directed to the originator of the thread, whose testimony started this thread. He still isn't clear on his testimony. For one who has started a thread on his testimony he should be clear on giving it.

4. This has nothing to do with being a critic of a testimony.
    It is asking one to share a testimony. If I ask you to share a testimony are you reluctant to do so out of fear you will be criticized. Do you live in fear? You never share your testimony to anyone? Who said anything about being a critic? Why do you make such an assumption?

3. Moriah

Moriah New Member

I easily prove what I say.
    Here is your false accusation and lie about me:
    Quote DHK post 98, “So my conclusion was right. You don't like giving your salvation testimony.
    You need to read 1John chapter 2.

Your conclusion is a lie.
    I know what this is. Do you know you are a moderator who does not follow all the rules?
    I can handle debates, even when the others do break the rules and are dishonest.

I already gave my answer to the OP. You are trying to make a judgment on whether or not he is saved. You have even done so with me. I gave you my opinion on what I think about your ability to tell people if they are saved or not. This is a debate group, and I am debating your ability.

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was involved as an Elder in pentacostal circles first 10-12 years after salvation...

read and researched all various groups/teachings before lead out in baptist circles..

Know what they all hold too, and would say that there are genuine christian churches such as Assemblies of god, that teach arminian gospel, with certail distinctives, much as all others groups also teach and have!

BIG problem is with WoF/prosperity/signs/woners modern day Apostles/prophets, as they have heretical teaching/doctrines, with wrong gospel and jesus!

have to discern which group interacting with, as one is christian with bad teaching in some areas, while other is completely cult city!

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I gave you advice to read 1John 2. How is that a conclusion that is a lie?
    Furthermore, when I asked you to give a testimony you were reluctant.
    How is that a lie?
    Who is the one that is making false accusations, Moriah?
    Please quote the rules that I am not following.
    Please quote the rules that I am not following and give the evidence by quoting the exact URL where I am not following the rules.
    Did you? Maybe I missed it. In which post do you have your salvation testimony posted?
    You are trying to read my heart when only God can do that? Why are you trying to be God. You are making false accusations. Read the OP. Read the title of this thread. Do you know what this thread is about? Apparently not.
    That subject is not up for debate. You are wrong.

6. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Your conclusion about me is false.

Not only that, when was my testimony up for debate?

You can get away from saying and doing anything you want here, while you give others infractions when they stand up for themselves. God sees what you are doing.

7. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

First I didn't say "your testimony is up for debate."
    Your criticism of any moderator on this board is not up for debate. That is against the rules. Such threads have been shut down for that very reason. Don't derail this thread for that reason.

Neither is your testimony up for debate either. I simply said that I hadn't seen you post it. Most Christians are eager to share their testimony. I wasn't going to debate your testimony. Why would I do that? Don't you like to hear how others got saved? I do.

Again, consider the OP and the title of the thread.

As for what you just posted about me; that is a false allegation.
    You did not do what I requested, and if you keep on posting false allegations, you will receive infractions for each one you post.

What rule did I break. Look at the rules and post it.
    Then post the URL to prove it.

8. evangelist-7

evangelist-7 New Member

Ever hear of the growing tide of charismatic Catholics? Sure you have.
    Have you talked to any of them to see what they have to say?
    No, of course not, they might just upset your theological apple cart.
    And the most important consideration here is to not get any of your apples spoiled, right?

Yup, I am the fewest of the few ... and I have 18 PhD's in my specialty, "Advertising Techniques"!

9. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    problem is that the Holy spirit CANNOT be behind charasmatic catholic movement, as IF he was the driving force behind it, either the RCC would have had self reformation by now and became a true church teaching true gospel, or else would have had mass exodus out of the RCC by those having the 'experience"...

that it confirmed RCC teachings as being from god shows the movement NOT of God!

10. evangelist-7

evangelist-7 New Member

The LONG testimony that I have shared has absolutely nothing to do with my salvation experience.
    It has to do with God using me (and others) in taking His precious gospel to 1200+ villages in Bulgaria.

So, now instead of merely asking me to give another testimony, you are saying the OP demands it.

IMO, your posts are an attempt to distract others from the purpose of the thread,
    which is to glorify God through His success in sending us amidst various difficulties:
    -- Satan
    -- very hard to reach mountain villages
    -- army, police, communist mayors and their people, Orthodox priests and their people
    etc.

11. evangelist-7

evangelist-7 New Member

A lot of wisdom here ... gained through experience, which agrees with Scripture.
    The most here of anyone so far.
    Why are you here in this forum, I ask naively?

12. evangelist-7

evangelist-7 New Member

WOW ... I'm no expert on these people at all, but ...
    Just because a person is baptized with the Holy Spirit doesn't mean they suddenly know everything.
    And it doesn't mean they can persuade those who haven't shared their spiritual experience to believe them.
    Now, if they went into a lot of RC churches and performed a lot of miracles, well then ...?
    Only God's direct intervention could transform a huge organization like the RC church.
    Da peasants would be transformed first ... but what about the heirarchy?
    It would be da olde story ... the Holy Spirit would be calling the shots, and not them. Good luck.

But, on the other hand, a Christian leader in Bulgaria shared his testimony with me:
    Right after being called, saved, and baptized with the Holy Spirit, he went church hunting.
    Ended up in a Mormon church, which was preaching stuff that did NOT line up at all
    with what he was reading in his Bible. He said that he ran like ____ from there!
    Such a little babe getting so much spiritual discernment, wisdom, etc. while he's suckin' on his milk.
    But, he's an exception.

Forgot to mention that God Himself places His more-anointed people in less-spiritual churches
    to do such and such, to help so and so ... who knows the reasons.
    They just sit there and wait ... and wait ... until they receive their marching orders.

#112 evangelist-7, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
  13. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

First, Satan works miracles too.
    What guarantee do I have that what you are posting isn't a great deception by Satan?
    You are reluctant to post anything that comes from God himself.
    You can post Scripture.
    You can post what others say about you.
    But you can't post an actual testimony of salvation.

That is quite amazing. Most Christians are happy to share how they are saved. When experiences trump the Word of God, chances are the person relating them may not even be saved themselves. That is my honest concern.

14. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Then do not bring up my testimony here.
    I debated what you were saying to him about his salvation. He put in the OP what he wanted to discuss.
    As I said before, you can say anything to anyone, there is no administrator that is administrating complaints about you.
    This is a debate forum. Why should I post my testimony in a debate forum if I do not want to?
    You try to tell others they are not saved. You constantly imply I am not.
    I do consider it. I do not like to see people harassed repeatedly to give more information they obviously do not want to give.
    I have not posted anything false.
    You still give me infractions, even when I post URL’s.
    You have made this post to me, and I have replied with a defense. You made your case and I have made mine.

15. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Evangelist-7 has already shown where his beliefs are false, when he speaks about two kinds of Holy Spirit baptisms, and nowadays speaking in tongues. Do we really need to give him more questions and further the debate?

16. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

If you continue to do those things which are against the rules you will soon be banned. And yes, there are others here.
    If you don't like the subject matter, get out and don't post.
    If you don't like the debate, don't debate in the debate forums.
    If you don't like BB, then leave. No one is stopping you. Why do you hang around? God hates a complaining spirit.

17. Moriah

Moriah New Member

If you ban me I will survive.

I post when I have wanted too.

Again, I post when I have wanted too.

You sound so concerned for me, and what advice, back at you.

18. evangelist-7

evangelist-7 New Member

First, Satan has the ability to have great influence on the minds of many Christians.
    That's why we're warned to take every thought captive.
    What guarantee do you have that you'll be alive tomorrow?
    Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? You actually implied that Scripture doesn't come from God.
    How am I trumping the word of God with my experiences?
    My experiences are all about delivering the word of God to the unsaved.
    BTW, theoretically, anyone can do that ... Are you against anyone delivering gospel tracts?
    Apparently, you don't even know that it is impossible for anyone to understand the things of God without being saved.
    Ever see an unsaved person try to understand the NT?

19. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Then you understand my concern.
    No one has any such guarantee, including yourself.
    Then you misunderstand. All Scripture comes from God, but not all experience comes from God.
    Secondly, anyone can use Scripture. Satan used Scripture when he quoted it, tempting Jesus in the wilderness.
    Experiences are secondary to the Word of God. If they cannot be backed up by right doctrine then how can one know if they are from God?
    Not at all. The tracts we give out plainly present the plan of salvation.
    You just contradicted yourself. If you really believed what you just said you also would believe in the futility of handing out tracts for man would not be able to understand the things of God. That is a contradiction.
    Yes, we also hand out books containing Romans and the gospel of John. I know of some who have been saved by just sitting down and reading the gospel of John.

20. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Benny Hin partook of the mass with Charismatic Catholic nuns. Would you partake of the Mass with Charismatic Catholics???? Catholic Charismatics still partake of the blasphemous mass, still contine in maryolotry, still practice the Great Harlots sins against God.

You argued on the basis of QUANTITY and I responded that on the basis of QUANTITY you should be a Roman Catholic. Now, you are backing down from the QUANTATIVE argumentation!

Hence, it makes no difference how many are on the BAND WAGON of error does it? QUANTITY does not EQUAL truth.

#120 The Biblicist, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012