1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Thought for Today

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by j1conair, May 22, 2002.

1. j1conair

j1conair Guest

I am just a ole disabled Baptist preacher who is trying to serve my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. I am the web master for our church, The Allegre Missionary Baptist Church, and on this site I put a daily thought. Each day I put a little about what is going on around the Bar-K-Ranch where I live, with scripture and my inspirational thought at the bottom.. My goal is to reach others with a little humor and be a blessing and an inspiration to lift the spirits of all who read.. I also pray that the lost will see Jesus in my daily life and accept Him as their Saviour.

This is more of an invite for you to visit and prayerfully be blessed. I also have about 250 on my email list to receive my inspirational daily thoughts.. Hope to see you soon;

Allegre Baptist:My Thought for Today
    ;)