1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Neanderthal Americans

Discussion in 'Science' started by jcrawford, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Johnv

Johnv New Member

All in favor of the opinion that our dearly beloved and otherwise respected jcrawford has gone off the deep end, say "Aye".

2. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Just because you don't think that Neanderthals descended from the sons of Noah after the Babylonian diaspora does't mean other Baptists can't. After all, the sons of Noah knew what a "deep" flood was and the Neanderthals lived through a "deep" freeze after the flood caused a subsequent Ice Age.

3. fossilman

fossilman New Member

pcrawford wrote:
    This is something that I've never been able to understand. I know it's off your regular neodarwinistic-racial-africa-ape-theory topic, but since you brought it up, I was wondering how a world-wide flood would cause an ice age.

My feeling would be that all the energy released by the absolutely enormous quantities of water falling from above and the geothermally super-heated waters from the fountains of the deep would actually cause more of a sauna effect rather than an ice age. Just can't quite wrap my head around it.

Sadomasochistically,
    fossilman

Oh, and "Aye".

4. Johnv

Johnv New Member

I never addressed that either way. You're putting words in my mouth. The fact is that no one alive today is carries the Neanderthal gene. Call it racist is you want. It is a fact.

5. Petrel

Petrel New Member

I would like to notify you all of the fact that I have recently discovered and am embracing my descent from Martians. Please stop calling me a human being as it is offensive to me to be included in that grouping against my will.

Thank you for your support in this time of adjustment.

Petrel

6. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

7. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

It's a racist genetic claim on the part of neo-Darwinist race deniers who are themselves of Caucasian origins and Neanderthal ancestry.

8. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Mind if a Neanderthal examines your skull and bones?

9. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Like I said, facts are facts, whether you think they're racist or not.

10. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Like I said, facts are facts, whether you think they're racist or not. </font>[/QUOTE]Genetic racism is racism, whether you think it's a fact or not.

11. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Since you're never been able to support that claim, and, since the more you post, the more ignorant of an impression you give off, your point is nonexistent.

If you want to cry "racism", take it up with God. He's the one who permitted the neanderthals to die out without their genes mixing with modern humans.

12. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Since you're never been able to support that claim, and, since the more you post, the more ignorant of an impression you give off, your point is nonexistent.</font>[/QUOTE]My point is no more non-existent than your factual point of genetic racism is. Who do you think you are? The creator of fact? You can't even prove the "fact" of your own existence.

Who are you to tell other people what to do? Take your own neo-Darwinist race theories up with God.

What is that? Some kind of neo-Darwinist sick joke about God? Don't you know that God loves Neanderthal descendents of Noah, Shem, Ham and Japheth who all lived to be over 900 years old during their Neanderthal lifetimes on earth?

13. Paul of Eugene

Paul of Eugene New Member

??? huh? If Noah, Shem, Ham and Japheth were all Neanderthals, where did the cro-magnum folks come from?

14. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Since Cro-Magnon morphology may be the result of post-Flood climatological/atmospheric changes and the decline in human longevity since the generations of Noah, and the last common ancestor of all living humans was Noah, Cro-magnons also "come from," and are, descendents of Noah.

15. Paul of Eugene

In your viewpoint, how many generations would you estimate for neandertals to virtually dissapear and be transformed into Cro-Magnon types?

16. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

I believe they are enumerated in St. Lukes genealogy of Jesus Christ's ancestry. Would you mind counting them since it's past my bedtime? Otherwise, I'll have to do it for you tomorrow night. Thanks.

17. Paul of Eugene

??? you're not making sense to me. Are you saying St Luke's geneology of Christ includes only Cro-Magnon types?

18. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Jesus Christ's genealogy in St. Luke's Gospel goes all the way back to 900 year old Neanderthals like Noah and his son, Shem.

19. Paul of Eugene

OK it would appear you are saying Jesus was definately 100 per cent cro-magnon and Shem was 100 per cent Neandertal.

OK how many generations do you think it took for the neandertals such as Shem to transform to the Cro-Magnon type?

Bear in mind that the pharonic mummies, for example, seem to show no neandertal traits.

20. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Cro-Magnon is just an example of people who live less 120 years. Jesus' genealogy implies that he was a physical descendent of Neanderthal Noah and Adam as were all Cro-Magnon people.

From Shem to Abraham was 10 generations.

Bear in mind that when Abraham went to Egypt, Pharaoh's did not have God's blessing of long life.