1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New 2004 Preamble to Constitution Party Platform

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by KenH, Jul 2, 2004.

1. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

Evidently the hundreds of thousands of Constitutionalists around the country don't seem to agree with you.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Forget it, PA Jim and NetPublicist. Hardsheller is running around in a very tight circle and I still have no idea what his problem with the plank is. I guess since that provision is in the constitution that he thinks one must vote yes to have a constitutional convention, or something like that. [​IMG]

3. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

Evidently the hundreds of thousands of Constitutionalists around the country don't seem to agree with you. </font>[/QUOTE]We'll see exactly how many there are in November won't we? :D

4. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

I don't care how Peroutka or any other Constitution Party Members feels about this plank or anything. I just took a look at the platform and voiced my opinion over a glaring inconsistency in the major premise of the party.

That combined with the overtly right wing religious language in the Preamble that Ken Posted makes me leery of this whole party.

You have my permission to vote for the C.P. Candidate and become Party Chairman of Arkansas if you want to. I couldn't really care less. :D

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you. :D

Voting I will do but leadership is not my bag.