1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NEW CD: The Incredible Singing Christmas Tree

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by dianetavegia, Jul 29, 2005.

1. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

The Incredible Singing Christmas Tree
    [​IMG]
    Bob the Tomato, Larry the Cucumber, Junior Asparagus ... all the veggies are here to celebrate Christmas with the musical event of the season! The all-vegetable choir is getting ready for Christmas Eve and the performance of The Incredible Singing Christmas Tree.

With one very special spot reserved for the star at the top of the tree, the veggies enter into a competition! With judges Archibald Asparagus, Madame Blueberry, and Mr. Lunt, the cast delivers the most hilarious, most heart-warming auditions ever! This 15-song CD -- which contains six original songs including "What My Father Did On Christmas Eve" and the touching "Was He A Boy Like Me," performed by Junior Asparagus -- helps us all discover the true meaning of Christmas!

Songs include:

O Christmas Tree
    Puppy Love
    The Friendly Beasts
    Jingle Ka-Ching
    Battling Kings
    Silent Night
    The Christmas Sizzle Boy
    Candy Cane Blues
    Was He A Boy Like Me?
    What My Father Did On Christmas Eve
    Caroling Medley (includes: Here We Come A Caroling & Ding Dong Merrily On High)
    What Child Is This? / The First Noel
    Hark The Herald Angels Sing / Angels We Have Heard On High
    Joy To The World
    For Unto Us A Child Is Born

http://www.bigidea.com//music/veggietunes/christmastree.htm

2. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

Our oldest 3 children went to Western Baptist College in Salem OR. and each Christmas they had a singing tree. There was a tree, actually boughs and much greenery, making a tree maybe 20 feet at the base and 15 ft. high, into which the Choir would be placed. They sang many of the precious Christmas Carols of old and it was always marvelous. Very much worth the trip up there.