1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Orleans: A New World Order Showcase

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Sep 17, 2005.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I reckon there's a touch of cognitive dissonance and group think thrown in also Rocko9.

PN,

I know the Rothchilds have some pretty interesting history and the elite have places like Bohemian Grove to go do what ever it is they do behind a screen of secrecy. They hide whatever they do now but they will come out and do it in the open soon enough.

I don't want to get drawn into another globalist divide and conquer tactic. They promote racism by creating tension between ethnic and religious groups the same as they do political groups.

It keeps the barbarians from coming together.

We're all barbarians to them and their worst nightmare is for we the barbarians of all the so called races and nationalities to become wise to their ways and conspire to throw them and their vassals into the clink where they belong and throw away the key! They can conduct any wierd sicko rituals they want in there under lock and key for all I care just so long as they're not able to practice the same old divide and conquer tricks out here. ;)

[ September 18, 2005, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: poncho ]

2. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

Now for something completely different........
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Poncho a lot of puppies getting their brains
    sucked away. ;)

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And folks like you and pnut posting wild conspiracy theories doesn't help your credibility. Perhaps if ya'll posted more reasonable sounding arguments from more credible sources some of us might take your points seriously. </font>[/QUOTE]Cisco says, "all the 'credible sources' are owned and controlled by the globalists mi amigo. They give you all the news they feel you need to know."

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't since I don't believe in the false teaching of any form of premillennialism.

5. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

poncho, now you stoop to psycho-babble in a futile attempt to prove your weird psycho-ideas. You must really be desparate. To paraphrase what other posters have said in response this:

"What a load of ****". (**** word deleted in interest of good taste, and to attempt to get it by the ever watchful eyes of the moderators. ;) [​IMG] [​IMG] )

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

[​IMG] We must be getting close to the target PN we're starting to get hit with flack. ;)

Having to resort to the use of X'd out words could be a sign of desperation. [​IMG]

[ September 18, 2005, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: poncho ]

7. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Looking to X'd out words to think that you are making progress could be a sure sign of desperation. [​IMG]

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

These messages brought to you by: The number three, the number 4, the number 6, the number 7, and the number 8.

Special thanks goes out to the number 8. [​IMG]

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

10. OCC

OCC Guest

I don't since I don't believe in the false teaching of any form of premillennialism. </font>[/QUOTE]Hey Ken...then I guess I'm a heretic. :( I do believe in that 'false' teaching of premillenialism. But I do like God's hockey team and that's the Detroit Red Wings brother. :cool:

11. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Friends, there are aspects of this that merit further evaluation!

Take a close look at some of what's happened under the cover of a "state of emergency" and in the name of "common good", "for their own good", or "maintaining order". Take a close look at the militarization of civilian law enforcement. Take note that lawful ownership, possession, and use of weapons has been grossly infringed upon in New Orleans under the orders of the Mayor and Chief of Police. Ask yourself who has those weapons now. Don't miss the fact that about 300 of the New Orleans police department failed to show up and perform their duty when they were needed but are now far more eager to "control" the law abiding residents since the danger has become less. Don't miss the fact that during the hours and days after the storm many residents were on their own to protect themselves, their families, and their property. Take note that residents have been forced to leave who didn't want to do so and didn't need to do so at the very same time that literally thousands of outsiders of all kinds were being brought in to the very same areas.

There are some very serious issues involved in all this that do cross over our fundamental rights as citizens of this great nation. We must not be blind to what's happened even if we don't subscribe to all the "conspiracy theories" that abound or give full credibility to some of the "news" sources used. As we demand government response to problems we'd better be very careful to retain our right to decide what's best for ourselves so long as we're not depriving someone else of their liberty in the process. We'd better hold on to what we've got because the government will, if unchecked, use it's power and that power, in the hands of corrupt, ignorant, biased, greedy, or evil officials, is a far greater danger to us than any hurricane. It's worth considering very carefully.

I did not serve my country to give up my liberty.

12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Believing in a false teaching does not make one a heretic. None of us are perfect so I imagine that at some point in time we all believe something that is false in theology. Otherwise, we would never change a single theological position that we hold. [​IMG]

13. ShagNappy

ShagNappy Member

King James, Rocko9, poncho and prophecynut. I have a question for all you and I challenge you to actually answer the question. I posed this question to countless folks who hold the same beliefs as you 4, including my dear ole dad, and I have not, in over 20 years, recieved an answer other than eye rolling, the person storming off, insults, etc. No one seems to be willing to answer this question. Maybe one of you guys will be brave enough.

You believe all this new world order, illuminati, Bush is a puppet, etc., etc., stuff and claim it is all setting up the anti-christ's appearence on the world stage. You all cry out that we must fight these evil forces. I ask, why? If you are fighting to stop these things from happening, are you not fighting against what the Bible says will happen? Are you not fighting to stop prophecy given to us by God himself? Are you not fighting against God and what He wills to have happen? Do you honestly believe you can stop events put in motion by the Creator Himself?

So, why make yourself miserable rolling around in constant fear and paranoia over stuff you have ZERO chance of effecting? Would not all the enery you spend "ringing the alarm" be better spent in other endevours?

You guys could be right. We might all be the nutcases and you guys are the only ones who know the truth about the New World Order. And there ain't one single thing you can do about it but sit back, do God's work, and let it happen.

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I posted this in another thread Dragoon.

Just a couple of the things that make me go...hmmmmmmm.

15. OCC

OCC Guest

Shag, I'll answer your question. I don't believe in getting involved. I believe in declaring what I believe, sharing it with others, etc.

I don't believe in fighting against politicians. We haven't been given that mandate. Have I answered your question satisfactorily?

Now...I could ask the same. If you all believe God is in control, end times events will be particularly nasty (even against the U.S.A.), etc. then why do you believe you should fight against it? The Bible says there will be an increase in terrorism in the last days? Why would you so vainly fight against it and think you will eliminate it?

Ken, thanks for your answer man. [​IMG]

16. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

No Christian should, our armor is purely defensive and our sword is the truth, our weapons are not carnal like the rest of the world. The present evil in this world must increase until destroyed at His coming. All prophecies, good or evil, will be fulfilled, there is nothing we can do about it.

I'm not miserable or fearful, everything is in God's hands. The miserable are those rejecting and opposing us. Christians should know what their adversary is up to.

Thank you. There are others who now know who don't contribute. Only a few hard heads continue to reject the schemes of the evil one who is the God of this world.

17. Rocko9

Rocko9 New Member

ShagNappy,
    It's about awarness and not buying into anything that is not part God's plan for Christians.

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Actually you asked seven questions. Don't know if I'm brave or not but I'll try to give you my opinion on each of them. You'll have to decide if I answered any.

This is a statement. It says I'm really skeptical of anything that makes me feel uncomfortable. And I don't care for people that think diferently than the people I normally asociate myself with. It's common knowledge that anyone that talks of NWO iluminati stuff is well, wierd and to be avoided. Besides they make me feel uncomfortable. imho.

What's your definition of brave?

If you posed this whole question (seven parts) all at once with a smug attitude to dad (I'm fairly certain that wasn't the case) then it's little wonder you got the kind of response you did. ;)

I find it makes me more uncomfortable to try to ignore it hold it all in and not speak out than to speak out.

Are you pretribber, midtriber, posttribber, no tribber?

I'm still up in the air about it. On the one hand I kind of like the idea of not being around to go through a tribulation. But, on the other hand I'm still not 100% sure my ticket out is good. I don't see how my salvation is conditional on my believing or not beliving in the rapture. So I'm going to do what my ole grandpappy taught me and hope for the best and plan for the worst.

I'd have to be able to see the future to answer this question, and I can't see the future. Either that or I'd have to know which version of prophecy you had in mind and whether or not your version is the correct one.

I get the idea you think it's wrong to get God's people all riled up over nothing. I'm not fighting with anyone yet but, I do think the time is coming if it's not already here that we will all have to make a choice. To go along with evil and grovel at it's feet and risk being complicit in it or stand against it and risk the consequences. I choose the later.

How is that against God's will. His Son set me free from sin, who am I then to act like slave to evil?

Doesn't matter if can put a stop to it or not. I'm the one going to be standing in front of His throne answering for myself for alot of things but, not warning and trying to prepare my brothers and sisters in Christ of bad times ahead isn't going to be one of them.

You only assume that I'm miserable. Actually I find it very exciting and quite a challenge to ring the alarm. I thank God he has put me in a postion to do so. If I was as paranoid as you seem to think I am, wouldn't it make more sense for me to act like eveyone else and stick with debating the issues inside the false paradigm and try to avoid being "a subject of interest" to Big Borther?

I'm not going to buy into the zero chance thing, it sounds defeatist to me and you don't know if we can't make a differnce. I don't think the energy I use warning people of danger ahead is useless. They even put road signs up warn people of that.

I feel there is enough evidence to make a case. We're all barbarians to the globalists what brand of nut we are I doubt matters to them except in cases of them creating tension between groups then they advertize the differences.

Matter of factly I don't believe there is nothing we can do about it. Like I said before that thinking is defeatist, and just another excuse for inaction.

19. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

poncho, poncho don't you even recognize astericks when you see them? ***** = astericks, xxxxx = exes.

No you are not getting close to the truth. Even so close counts only in horse shoes, hand grenades, and nuclear weapons. :eek: :eek: :eek: [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Didn't I just witness this same type of vituperation used against another poster you disagree with? Oh yeah Daisy.

So far the only point you've made in either thread that I can see is that you can disagree with invective. [​IMG]