1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

No Doubt, He's Out (Obama loves Islam)

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Nov 13, 2009.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't Drink the Stuff [coffee], Thank You!

I don't drink coffee, brother, but, it appears you've been drinking a lot of the WH kool-aide???:laugh:

2. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thou Shalt Not Judge Another Brother [Sister]???

Welcome back Matt....it's been a while since I've heard your "smack talk" on one of my posts. You are always welcome, but, try to withhold judging those who share an opinion. Just because we don't like Obama, does not mean we "hate" him. The Bible teaches us not to hate others; and it also teaches us not to point out the sliver in anothers eye, when there's a log in yours!

There is no hate being shared here, just truth. Many of us truly believe he's [Obama] a Muslim.

Again, if it quotes like a Muslim, talks like a Muslim, bows like a Muslim, dresses like a Muslim; it is quite probable "my little grasshopper [Matt]" that is is a Muslim....

Shalom, and please drop the "hate" rhetoric, it is so unbecoming of your witness for Jesus....:tear:

Pastor Paul:type:

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So what if he is???? Big, hairy deal.

4. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great Call, Ken

Now that you mentioned it, according to the photos and videos, most of the radical Islamists are quite hairy:laugh:, so that really does makes it a "big, hairy deal! Great "pun" on your behalf, Ken. See, you do have a sense of humor, even if you do get up on the wrong side of the bed, sometimes :sleep:

#44 righteousdude2, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
  5. Twizzler

Twizzler Member

Now THAT is just laughable, DonnA... do you even READ these boards? I have a severe dislike of Obama and most democrats. I have even more of a dislike for folk who use faulty logic to put words in other's mouths, like you are doing.

If any of my democratic relatives could hear you call Obama my hero, they'd laugh you out of the room, because they know, without a doubt, how much I absolutely loathe the man's politics. But they do know me well enough to say that I would NOT put words in his mouth and choose to believe something just because it fits nicely into my world-view.

Get a grip, DonnA... you're wrong and you know it. Stop putting words into my mouth and into Obama's and debate FACTS. It's folks like you that make all the bleeding-heart liberals think all of us conservatives are a bunch of rednecks incapable of rational thought.

6. Twizzler

Twizzler Member

Please cite your source. I am truly unaware of any such confession from our CIC.

7. Twizzler

Twizzler Member

Get off your high-horse, Righteousdude and give some actual FACTS in this case rather than saying I'm drinking the WH kool-aide. The FACTS that you've presented in this thread so far are completely irrational, slips-of-the-tongue and out of context. Please refer back to my post about George Bush Sr. and his slip of the tongue when he had sex with Ronald Reagan. How can you possibly dismiss that and claim your argument holds any water? You're being rash, anything but logical, stubborn and totally unwilling to accept anyone's reality other than your own, hopelessly skewed version of it.

I can agree that you may BELIEVE that Obama is a muslim, I've had my own doubts at times too, but to claim that what you offer is positive proof of it is just wrong. You have absolutely NO proof, just wishful thinking, so please stop calling it proof. But if you absolutely insist on calling this slip of the tongue proof, I will expect you to admit that both George Bush Sr. and Ronald Reagan are/were both flaming homosexuals who threw orgies in the White House. (Scroll back and find my link for your version of definitive proof).

This is just ridiculous. Have at least a shred of dignity and stop using this tainted-version of what you consider evidence to force something down our throats.

8. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Good luck finding a Muslim who stands for the Constitution. If he did, he would be denying his Muslim faith!

9. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Ken---the muslim religion is anti Christ---you would vote for an anti-christ?? They are God deniers as Scripture clearly points out---He who denies the Son denies the Father---you would vote for a God denier?? You have better judgment than that, Brother Ken!!

#49 blackbird, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
  10. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The U.S. constitution does not apply a religious test for holding public office and neither do I. If a candidate supports limited government, then he is welcomed to my vote - pretty much regardless of his religion or lack thereof. If he supports big government, then he is not welcomed to my vote - even if he is a wonderful Christian.

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why is that?

12. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Shocking Video, Isn't It?

Yes, it's shocking that there are so many here who are willing to fall for it. It's nothing snippets edited to invent something that isn't there. I'm no fan of Obama. If I want to criticize him, I will do so with legitimate issues. I don't need to rely on some manufactured video to do so. It's videos like the one in the OP that make Obama opponents look ridiculous.

13. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

I don't think you see---squandering a vote on an antichrist who happens to favor limited government---where's your noggin', Ken??? Islam is antichrist---and yet you'd vote for one????

14. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    '
    He does it just doesn't bother him.

15. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Silly question. Because the Muslim religion is diametrically opposed to Christianity. It's like attempting to reconcile abortion with "thou shall not kill." It's impossible.

16. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see quite clearly. :)

We will just have to agree to disagree on this issue.

Have a good day, brother. :)

17. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Religion has nothing to do with being for or against limited government. Clearly, we will just have to agree to disagree on this issue.

Have a good day, brother. :)

18. targus

targus New Member

It depends.

I would say that Christians in America would tend to be for a more limited government.

I would say that Muslims would be for a government that coercively pushed belief in and adherence to Islamic law.

19. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Snippets are Full of Freudian Slips!

Freudian slips are the best proof of a persons true self., and BHO made many of the same kind of slips-of-the-tongue quotes to make him out to be a Muslim.:sleeping_2:

There's my proof...and I only ride horses that are close to the ground. I have a problem with height, so, I never ride a "high-horse.":laugh:

20. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Which Muslim country has limited government.