1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama excuses Charlotte rioting and senseless violence

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Sep 23, 2016.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ontext/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Obama: Media Coverage of Charlotte Rioting ‘Ignores’ Historical Context

What people see on television and what they hear on the radio is bereft of context and ignores history,” he said during a reception at the White House celebrating the museum. “And so people are just responding as if none of what’s represented in this museum ever happened.”

He expressed the hope that Americans would visit the museum and both sympathize and empathize with black Americans who were still angry.

“My hope is that as people … upon visiting the museum may step back and say I understand. I sympathize. I empathize."

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Evidently he doesn't care how many black communities have to burn to further his agenda to federalize the police. I hate to say it but I agree with Michael Savage, Obama is using a "scorched earth" strategy to achieve his goals.

3. Judith

Judith Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    President Obama is a racist, bigoted, traitor/terrorist who should be facing the max penalty for such.

• Winner Winner x 1