1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Omaha Metro Prayer for January 16, 2009

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by billiefan2000, Jan 16, 2009.

1. billiefan2000

billiefan2000 New Member

got this in email:

Omaha Metro Prayer for January 16, 2009

Lately there have been nearly daily robberies of small businesses and convenience shops which poses danger for the workers and customers. A few shop workers have been murdered. Please continue to pray against the violence in the Metro area. Ultimately we need a spiritual breakthrough to end the enemy’s stronghold in this area.

Zec. 4:6--`Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

Please pray for the pastors in the Metro area that they would humbly lead their congregations with wisdom and truth, with the love of the Lord, teaching and preaching from the pure word of the Lord.

(billiefan2000 side prayer note: pray for true revival to happen in Omaha Nebraska

and pray for churches in the Omaha area that have fallen into false teachings will turn back to sound doctrine and

pray for those in the area that have fallen away from Jesus will turn back torwads JESUS)

I Peter 5:3--Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers--not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve;

3 not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. 4 And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

This year medical officials fear that the flu vaccine that has been developed may not be effective against the strain of flu that is presently a threat. Many elderly, young children and those with chronic heart or lung disease may be in danger of contracting the flu, which can be fatal for them. Ask that the Lord would provide a covering of protection and strength over the vulnerable in our region.

I Sam 25:6--`Long life to you! Good health to you and your household! And good health to all that is yours!

-------------------------------------------------

(billiefan2000 aka ME has extra prayer request to add to this:

pray for the Jewish community in Omaha

first, pray for the Jewish community in the Omaha area to be blessed

also Pray that many of them have their eyes opened and find salvation in YESHUA aka JESUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDYQ9z_cuTs