1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Once Saved Always Saved?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by JSM17, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin Luther

Martin Luther New Member

The KJV is packed full of wrong verb tenses. Also, many of the writers would speak about something as if it had already happened showing the definiteness of something. Trust me, you have NOT been glorified yet.

Romans 2:6-11

6Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11For there is no respect of persons with God.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Basic facts:

We are all dead in sin before Christ's saving us

When we are saved, we are saved. We have assurance of everlasting life.

NOTHING can pluck us out of God's hand.

Our name is written on His hand.

The Holy Spirit guides us to live a life pleasing to God. We will fall but we need not fear that one small mis-step will now no longer make us a child of God.

Those who overcome are those who have the Holy Spirit. 1 John 5:4 tells us "For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world— our faith." We WILL overcome and we HAVE overcome. It is not a work of ours but of God's.

Those who turn away from God do not have the Holy Spirit nor did they ever. One can know about God, know the rights and wrongs, walk the walk and talk the talk of their own accord but it will be only those who have been washed by the blood of the Lamb who will inherit eternal life. So we can't always know in this life because people can act the "right" way, but their hearts are still dead.

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

A 45 second prayer will not save anyone.

A heart turned towards the Lord in response to His calling and the regenerating faith that is present with a turned heart is what the Lord uses to bring us to salvation. I can walk up to anyone on the street, hand them a card with a "prayer" on it and have them read it and they are not saved. I don't know of any true Biblical church that even teaches that.

If a person is truly saved, God will convict them of their lives and anything wrong in it. I've seen it over and over again. Someone is saved and suddenly they're turning from what they were doing without anyone telling them it's wrong! It's a God thing from start to finish - not a man thing, lest we can boast.

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

If you don't like the KJV try the NASV. So I still say the same thing: People who do not believe in the Eternal Security of the believer make a liar out of Jesus Christ.

John 6:35-40 NASB
    35. Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me shall not hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.
    36. “But I said to you, that you have seen Me, and yet do not believe.
    37. “All that the Father gives Me shall come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out.
    38. “For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
    39. “And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day.
    40. “For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him, may have eternal life; and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.”

John 10:27-30 NASB
    27. “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;
    28. and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand.
    29. “My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
    30. “I and the Father are one.”

Romans 8:28-30 NASB
    28. And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
    29. For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the first-born among many brethren;
    30. and whom He predestined, these He also called; and whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

Now if anyone does not believe these Scripture they are as the Apostle Paul stated: "Of all people most miserable." It is a mystery to me why anyone would want to refuse the teaching of these Scripture other than their ego drives them to believe they have to complete what God could not do.

BTW it appears you are incorrect in your statement: "The KJV is packed full of wrong verb tenses." I thought you were.

5. Martin Luther

Martin Luther New Member

Here's one good example for you.

John 3:16 (King James Version)

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16 (Young's Literal Translation)

16for God did so love the world, that His Son -- the only begotten -- He gave, that every one who is believing in him may not perish, but may have life age-during.

6. Martin Luther

Martin Luther New Member

Confused Renderings of King James' Revisers.
    The English verb 'destroy' is, in the Common Version, the representative of not less than forty-nine different Hebrew words (as may be seen in the 'Englishman's Hebrew Concordance,' p. 1510 of second edition);-- the verb 'to set,' of forty, and 'to bring,' of thirty-nine, &c. It ia evident, therefore, that the use of 'Cruden's Concordance,' and all others based on the Common Version, can only mislead the mere English reader.
    The following list of words, with the number of their Hebrew representatives (according to the Common Version) expressed in numerals, will surprise all who have not hitherto attended to this subject; viz:--

To abhor 12, abide 13, abundance 11, affliction 12, to be afraid 22, after 13, against 13, among 11, to be angry 10, another 11, to appoint 24, appointed 10, army 10, at 13, to bear 13, beauty 15, before 22, beside 14, to bind 15, body 12, border 13, bough 13, branch 20, to break 33, bright 10, to bring 39, to bring forth 21, broken 12, to be broken 16, to burn 19, burning 12, but 15, by 14, captain 16, captivity 10, to carry away 10, to carry 12, to cast 19, to cast down 19, to cast out 15, to catch 12, to cease 21, chain 10, chamber 10, change 16, to be changed 10, chief 10, to cleave 15, coast 10, to come 32, commandment 12, companion 10, company 22, to consider 18, to consume 21, consumed 10, to continue 11, corner 10, country 10, to cover 21, covering 13, to cry 17, to cut down 10, to be cut down 13, to cut off 18, to be cut off 14, dark 11, darkness 10, to declare 11, decree 11, to be defiled 10, to deliver 26, to depart 18, desire 13, to desire 13, desolate 16, to be desolate 11, desolation 12, to despise 10, to destroy 49, to be destroyed 17, destruction 35, to divide 19, to draw out 10, dung 10, to dwell 14, dwelling 11, east 10, end 26, to establish 13, to be exalted 11, excellent 10, to fail 30, to faint 18, to fall 14, fear 16, to fear 10, flood 10, for 21, foundation 11, from 17, fruit 12, garment 14, to gather 23, to gather together 16, to be gathered 10, to be gathered together 14, to get 16, gift 12, to give 15, glorious 12, glory 10, to go 22, goodly 15, governor 12, great 24, grief 10, to be grieved 17, grievous 10, to grow 13, habitation 17, to harden 10, haste 11, to make haste 10, height 11, to hide 14, to hide self 12, high 18, to hold 12, hurt 11, idol 11, if 10, in 13, to increase 17, iniquity 11, to be joined 10, judgment 10, to keep 11, to kindle 15, knowledge 12, labour 10, to be laid 10, to lay 24, to lead 12, to leave 15, to be left 11, to lift up 15, light 13, to long 10, to look 16, to be made 11, majesty 10, to make 23, man 12, to mark 10, measure 13, meat 14, to meet 10, midst 10, might 12, mighty 26, to mourn 12, to move 15, to be moved 13, much 10, multitude 14, net 10, not 14, now 13, of 10, to offer 22, offering 10, old 13, only 11, to oppress 10, to ordain 12, over 10, to overthrow 11, palace 10, part 14, people 10, to perceive 10, to perish 13, pit 12, place 13, pleasant 17, pleasure 10, poor 10, portion 13, to pour out 12, power 17, to prepare 14, to prevail 15, pride 10, prince 11, proud 16, to put 28, to regard 17, rejoice 19, to remain 16, remnant 11, to remove 20, to be removed 11, to repair 10, to rest 17, reward 16, riches 10, right 16, river 11, ruler 13, to run 14, scatter 12, to be scattered 10, secret 12, to set 40, to be set 13, to set up 18, to shake 15, to shew 19, to shine 11, to shut 11, side 13, to be slain 14, slaughter 12, to slay 15, to smite 12, sorrow 28, to speak 22, speech 10, spoil 10, to spoil 16, to spread 15, to stay 14, to stop 10, strength 33, to strengthen 12, strong 26, substance 14, to take 34, to take away 24, to be taken away 10, to tarry 16, to teach 10, to tell 12, terror 10, that 16, these 16, think 12, this 20, thought 11, through 11, thus 10, to 12, tremble 13, trouble 14, to trouble 12, to be troubled 14, truth 11, to turn 15, to turn aside 10, to be turned 10, understanding 14, to utter 15, to vex 16, to wait 10, wall 13, waste 10, to waste 10, when 12, where 13, which 11, wisdom 12, with 18, within 12, without 12, word 10, work 15, wrath 10, yet 10, youth 11.

To make afraid 8, ancient 8, army 8, ask 8, assembly 8, back 9, band 9, battle 8, beat 9, because of 8, to behold 9, bottom 8, break down 8, to be brought 9, burden 8, to be burned 8, cast down 9, cause 9, to charge 8, chariot 8, clean 8, come upon 8, commit 8, to compass 9, confirm 9, cry out 8, to cut 8, to dance 8, deceitful 8, deep 9, defence 8, to be delivered 9, destroyer 8, devour 9, to direct 9, to do 9, to be done 8, to draw 9, to drive 8, drive away 8, dry 8, edge 8, enemy 9, even 8, ever 8, excellency 8, except 8, fair 8, fall down 8, fat 8, favour 8, to feed 9, fellow 9, first 9, flame 9, folly 9, foolish 9, form 9, friend 9, full 9, to gather selves together 8, be glad 9, going 9, be gone 9, goods 8, grieve 9, guide 8, heart 8, here 8, be hid 9, hole 8, honour 9, hope 9, image 9, increase 9, it 8, kill 9, lamb 9, to lament 9, to lay up 9, to leap 8, lift up self 8, to be lifted up 9, like 8, to be liked 8, line 8, little one 8, long 8, lord 8, lying 8, majesty 8, manner 9, to melt 9, mischief 8, to mock 8, mourning 8, none 8, officer 8, one 8, to open 9, oppressor 8, other 8, pain 9, to part 8, path 9, perfect 9, to perform 8, to pervert 8, piece 9, plain 8, pluck 8, polluted 9, possession 9, pray 9, precious 8, preserve 8, price 8, prison 9, prosper 9, pure 9, purpose 9, put away 9, put on 9, raise up 9, ready 8, receive 9, rejoicing 9, rest 8, return 8, ruin 8, to rule 9, to be sanctified 8, save 8, to say 8, search 8, see 9, shame 9, sheep 8, to shoot 8, to shout 8, shut up 8, sin 9, since 8, to sing 8, small 9, snare 9, son 8, sore 9, to sound 8, space 8, spring, 8, staff 9, step 8, stir up 8, stranger 9, stream 9, strike 8, strive 9, stronghold 9, subdue 8, such 8, surety 8, sweet 9, to be taken 8, tear 9, thick 8.

The above are taken from a most useful book, entitled 'The Englishman's Hebrew Concordance,' which only requires the insertion of the Hebrew Particles to make it a complete work.

'The Bible Student's Guide,' by the Rev. W. Wilson, D.D., cannot be sufficiently commended as an accurate and elaborate Key to the mixed renderings of King James' Revisers.

7. Martin Luther

Martin Luther New Member

LAX RENDERINGS OF KING JAMES' REVISERS.
    NATHAN, 'to give,' is rendered (in the Kal conjugation) by such words as: to add, apply, appoint, ascribe, assign, bestow, bring, bring forth, cast, cause, charge, come, commit, consider, count, deliver, deliver up, direct, distribute, fasten, frame, give, give forth, give over, give up, grant, hang, hang up, lay, lay to charge, lay up, leave, lend, let, let out, lift up, make, O that, occupy, offer, ordain, pay, perform, place, pour, print, put, put forth, recompense, render, requite, restore, send, send out, set, set forth, shew, shoot forth, shoot up, strike, suffer, thrust, trade, turn, utter, would God, yield; besides seventeen varieties in idiomatic renderings=84!
    ASAH, 'to do,' (in Kal) by: to accomplish, advance, appoint, to be at, bear, bestow, bring forth, bring to pass, bruise, be busy, have charge, commit, deal, deal with, deck, do, dress, execute, exercise, fashion, finish, fit, fulfil, furnish, gather, get, go about, govern, grant, hold, keep, labour, maintain, make ready, make, observe, offer, pare, perform, practise, prepare, procure, provide, put, require, sacrifice, serve, set, shew, spend, take, trim, work, yield; besides twenty idiomatic renderings=74!

DABAR, 'a word,' is rendered by: act, advice, affair, answer, anything, book, business, care, case, cause, certain rate, commandment, communication, counsel decree, deed, due, duty, effect, errant, hurt, language, manner, matter, message, oracle, ought, parts, pertaining, portion, promise, provision, purpose, question, rate, reason, report, request, sake, saying, sentence, something to say, speech, talk, task, thing, thought, tidings, what, wherewith, whit, word, work; besides thirty-one idiomatic renderings=84!

PANIM, 'face,'is rendered by: afore, afore-time, against, anger, at, because of, before, before-time, countenance, edge, face, favour, fear of, for, forefront, forepart, form, former time, forward, from, front, heaviness, it, as long as, looks, mouth, of, off, of old, old time, open, over-against, person, presence, prospect, was purposed, by reason of, right forth, sight, state, straight, through, till, time past, times past, to, toward, unto, upon, upside, with, within; besides forty-two idiomatic renderings=94!

SUM or SIM, 'to set,' is (in Kal) rendered by: appoint, bring, care, cast in, change, charge, commit, consider, convey, determine, dispose, do, get, give, heap up, hold, impute, be laid, lay, lay down, lay up, leave, look, be made, make, make out, mark, ordain, order, place, be placed, preserve, purpose, put, put on, rehearse, reward, set, cause to be set set on, set up, shew, take, turn, work; besides fourteen idiomatic renderings=59!

SHUB, (in Hiphil) 'to turn back,' is rendered by: to answer, cause to answer, bring, bring back, bring again, bring home again, carry back, carry again, convert, deliver, deliver again, draw back, fetch home again, give again, hinder, let, pull in again, put, put again, put up again, recall, recompense, recover, refresh, relieve, render, render again, be rendered, requite, rescue, restore, retrieve, return, cause to return, make to return, reverse reward, send back, set again, take back, take off, turn away, turn back, cause to turn, make to turn, withdraw; besides fifteen idiomatic renderings=60!

NASAH, 'to lift up,' is (in Kal) rendered by: accept, arise, able to bear, bear up, be borne, bring, bring forth, burn, be burned, carry, carry away, cast, contain, ease, exact, exalt, fetch, forgive, go on, hold up, lade, be laid, lay, lift up, pluck up, marry, obtain, offer, pardon, raise, raise up, receive, regard, respect, set, set up, spare, stir up, suffer, take, take away, take up, wear, yield; besides four idiomatic renderings=46!

OBAR, 'to pass over,' is (in Kal) rendered by: to alienate, be altered, come, come over, come on, be delivered, enter, escape, fail, get over, go, go away, go beyond, go by, go forth, go his way, go in, go on, go over, go through, be gone, have more, overcome, overpass, overpast, overrun, pass, pass along, pass away, pass beyond, pass by, pass on, pass out, pass over, pass through, give passage, be past, perish, transgress; besides three idiomatic renderings=42!

RAB, 'many, much,' is rendered by: abound, abundance, abundant, captain, elder, common, enough, exceedingly, full, great, great multitude, great man, great one, greatly, increase, long, long enough, manifold, many, many a time, so many, have many many things, master, mighty, more, much, too much, very much, multiply, multitude, officer, plenteous, populous, prince, suffice, sufficient; besides seven idiomatic renderings=44!

TOB, 'good,' is rendered, by: beautiful, best, better, bountiful, cheerful, at ease, fair, fair word, to favour, be in favour, fine, glad, good, good deed, goodlier, goodliest, goodly, goodness, goods, graciously, joyful, kindly, kindness, liketh, liketh best, loving, merry, pleasant, pleasure, precious, prosperity, ready, sweet, wealth, welfare, well, to be well; besides four idiomatic renderings=41! It

would be easy to multiply examples of lax renderings did space permit. The following are some that have been marked; e.g. Ahad by 23, Altar 25, Ish 31, Al 36, Im 23, Amar 37, Aphes 23, Asher 27, Bo 32, Bin 20, Ben 20, Gam 20, Halak 36, Ze 21, Hul 27, Hazak 23, Hai 22, Hayil 26, Tob 37, Jad 36, Jada 36, Yom 32, Hatib 28, Yalak 24, Jatza 37, Ysh 31, Yashab 20, Ki 36, Kol 20, Kalah 21, Lakah 20, Meod 21, Moed 20, Matza 22, Maneh 20, Mishpat 27, Natah 21, Naphal 20, Nephesh 35, Sabab 20, Ad 22, Oud 26, Oulam 24, Al 34, Alah 37, Im 21, Amad 23, Anah 20, Arak 20, Pe 29, Panah 20, Pagod 25, Qum 27, Qarah 24, Raah 32, Rosh 21, Hirbah 30, Ra 37, Shub 35, Shalom 28, Shillah 27, Shillet 20, Shama 20.

8. JSM17

JSM17 New Member

2 Peter 2:20,21 - For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are AGAIN ENTANGLED in them and OVERCOME, the latter end is WORSE for them than the beginning. For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them.

This is plain and simple. He who has ears to hear, let him hear. The word "pollutions" also means "that which defiles, vices (an evil or wicked action, habit, or characteristic) - the foulness of which contaminates one in his intercourse with the ungodly mass of mankind." The word "entangled" also means "involved in." The word "overcome" also means "to be conquered by one, forced to yield to one." Here it means to be conquered by and forced to yield to sin. Then that makes the person a slave of sin again, as the previous verse, 2:19, implies. The word "known" in "known the way of righteousness" also means "know well, to become thoroughtly acquainted with." This is definitely about a former true Christian who was set free from sin and then turned from God's commandment to be holy. They will have a worse punishment in hell than if they never got saved to begin with.

2 Peter 3:17,18 - You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, BEWARE LEST YOU ALSO FALL from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.

This clearly proves that "OSAS" IS WRONG. To "fall from" also means "to LOSE it, to perish, to fall powerless, be without effect of the divine promise of salvation." That happens when one is led away with the error of the wicked. The word "wicked" doesn't have to be someone very evil. It means "one who breaks through the restraint of law and gratifies his lusts." So lustful sin is the issue. The word "grow" in "grow in the grace" is "of inward Christian growth." So the grace of God doesn't allow you to gratify your lusts.

9. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Martin Luther,

There is no error in KJV.

Because, these words of present tense or current tense are classic English words.

For example "Believeth" of John 3:16 actual means believes also, believing, both are same meaning of present tense not past tense. By the way, you are right on John 3:16 of 'believeth' is a present tense, not say, "believed" of past tense. Understand clear?

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

10. OldRegular

Martin Luther, JSM17

Nothing either of you posted changes the fact: Scripture teaches that God will keep in eternal security those who belong to Him.

Those who will not believe this truth have an ego that cannot accept that Salvation is the work of God, not man.

11. JSM17

JSM17 New Member

Why not then explain to us what you think these passages are saying in light of OSAS doctrine:

2 Peter 2:20,21 - For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are AGAIN ENTANGLED in them and OVERCOME, the latter end is WORSE for them than the beginning. For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them.

Notice tht they escaped the pollutions of the world, then they are agin entangled in them and overcome. Peter is talking to Christians is he not? They turn from the Holy Commandment delivered to them.

2 Peter 3:17,18 - You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, BEWARE LEST YOU ALSO FALL from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.

Please explain how a christian is lead away with the error of the wicked. You say he cannot Peter says he can, I'll take Peter's word for it, will you?

12. InChrist

InChrist New Member

For those who do not believe in OSAS, do you believe a person who has lost their salvation can get it back again?

13. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Is it a hobby of yours to take Scripture out of context? Do you do it deliberately just to try to support an unscriptural point.
    Note carefully. This entire chapter, from verse one until the end of the chapter speaks of false prophets and teachers. The first verse alone is a summary of the entire chapter:

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

In short, there is no hint of any believer being discussed here. Unbelievers can't lose a salvation they never had.

14. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Galatians 2:11-12 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

Peter looks back on this occasion. Paul had withstood him to the face. It was a serious rebuke; a rebuke to one who had been a leader among the Apostles. But Peter was led away with the error of the wicked or wicked doctrine, in that he made a choice to associate himself only with the Jews and to disassociate himself from the Gentiles.

15. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Note they had "knowledge" but that doesn't mean they were a child of God. It means that they knew the truth - but apparently the truth didn't matter to them. There are MANY who I've seen who have known the truth and lived like a Christian for a while - only to turn away in such a drastic way that we know that there is no way the Holy Spirit was ever in them. Honestly, it's like a demonic turning, it's that drastic. Cursing God and all. THAT person was NEVER a Christian. Ever.

16. Dr. Timo

Dr. Timo New Member

Whoever lives and believes in me shall never die!!! Do you believe this?:jesus::thumbsup:

17. Heavenly Pilgrim

Heavenly Pilgrim New Member

HP: Absolutely I believe that. :thumbs:

Do you believe this?
    Eze 3:20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
    Eze 3:21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

18. JSM17

JSM17 New Member

You assume that they were not children of God.

I see Peter addressing Christians throughout the whole letter.

Lets look at it one more time in detail:

2 Peter 2:20,21 - For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,

The people that Peter are talking to escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of Christ. You tell me if the unsaved man escapes anything? It is the saved man who escapes!
    they are AGAIN ENTANGLED in them and OVERCOME,

Those who escaped (saved people) are again entangled, if they were never saved then they would have always been entangled, if you are not of Christ then you are of the devil. They had become overcome!

the latter end is WORSE for them than the beginning. For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them.

They had been told how to be saved they had escaped those things and now been entangled again.

2 Peter 3:17,18 - You therefore, beloved,

This is a warning to BELOVED, did Paul say this about those who were unsaved, he is speaking to saved people!

since you know this beforehand, BEWARE LEST YOU ALSO FALL from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;

Beware you beloved lest you also fall, if you do fall you will be led away with the error of the wicked.

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever.

19. OldRegular

When you explain away the very clear teaching of Jesus Christ, my Savior, concerning the Eternal Security of those whom He has granted eternal life then I will consider your request.

20. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Please refer to the parable of the sower. Not all seeds take root and produce fruit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.