1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Online voting

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know people like to impress everyone with what little html they know, but how about just posting the link in a way that we can see where the link takes us before we click it. We have to be careful of where we go on the internet and it is always wise to know where you are going first so as not to make a mistake and go to a bad site.

Just because it got posted on a forum does not mean it should automatically be trusted.

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would say that this has a tremendous potential for fraud; far more than what we have now.

4. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All candidates should have a Facebook page, and the one with the most "likes" at the end of the election wins.
    </end facetiousness>

5. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OR went to by mail voting several years ago and it went fairly well for awhile but last couple times around the found some fraud. I don't think there is probably any more fraud with out system than any other system however unless there is more going on that they aren't telling us about.

System works well, no lines as long as you register early enough to get into the system.