1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Our Bible college need prayer

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Natha, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Natha

Natha Natha - India
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    God used us to train few ministers to send to fields,, Now our Bible college is going to start the 4rth batch with new people.. But we have many difficulties here .. Maintenance is becoming hard due to no supporters.. India is with some danger with charismatic and Pentecostal preachers. They don't have proper regulations to send the pastors to fields.. most of untrained people and self proclaimed preachers are rapidly growing and deceiving the people with their own preaching and false doctrine. I am 62y old now ,, God has laid some burden in my heart to do some thing to train and send some preachers to fields,. Please pray for proper sources and partners for our Bible college,.. Please pray,,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Could you please indicate to us just who you represent? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Natha

Natha Natha - India
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you very much for asking,, I am not representing to any other missions or ministry, I am raised from a Canadian Baptist church. Canadian Baptist church is called as CBM church here. In 1986 i went to a village which is not my native place. I went to work as school teacher ,,, Later God called me for ministry, i went to do the ministry in that same area which is not my native place,, in 1989 God blessed me start new churches in this area.. now near 35 years passed in this area. This ministry is established many village churches and our Bible college is finished 3 batches training and few ministers are also commended to ministry. Our ministry is with fundamental Baptist doctrine.. Thank you ,,

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Natha

Natha Natha - India
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I replied to you dear brother,, you are always welcome to ask more details,, Thank you , God bless you

• Like Like x 1
  5. Marooncat79

Marooncat79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where in India?

Do the previous students help support the school?

I have a couple of contacts there