1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Partial Preterist Viewpoint on Revelation

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by dragonfly, May 10, 2008.

1. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Active Member
    Site Supporter

Since you've gone hesterical and still can't fine those memorial sacrifices in Eze 40-48, I'll leave everyone with a question, a question coming just before your hesterical rant post:

So everyone ask yourself, why would the inspired writers of the NT believe these eschatological events would happen in their lifetime? Where did they get such a notion? When you answer this question you've found the Truth.:thumbs:

2. skypair

skypair Active Member

I told you why. Did you not read John 21:21-23?

And in Acts 1:6, the disciples ask the resurrected Jesus "would He at this time restore again the kingdom of Israel [which would be with Him as earthly King]" and He said, "It is not for you to know the times or the seasons." So, as I surmised, they pretty much got their "wires crossed" over the prophecy that John would live till Jesus came which meant until his rapture-like event in Rev 4:1.

skypair