1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pastors advocating the blending Christianity and Islam...

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Alive in Christ, Jul 6, 2011.

1. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Correct. We need not enter into co-belligerency against some moral issues, with say RC because we are not in my opinion brothers and sisters in Christ, This is what they wanted many to do with their ECT doc (Evangelicals and Catholics Together). From what I recall they wanted it signed saying we are "brothers" and to fight against moral issues together then after claiming this. Well, we already are both fighting these issues, and we don't need to join hands with them on doctrine. They've also never recanted that anyone outside of RC are apostate.

This Presby church? I believe most Presbys are sola gratia &c and I could join them in the endeavor against the moral issues of our day (those who are actually Biblically against such.)

I always enjoyed D. James Kennedy preaching.

- Peace