1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peace for Us and the World

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Christina1, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Christina1

Christina1 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Another prayer for peace. Before we go to sleep tonight, visualize God's hands holding the world in infinite wisdom.

If you have conflicts with yourself resolve them. Forgive yourself for your regrets.

If you have conflicts with loved ones, be vulnerable enough to try to resolve them respectfully and lovingly. Sometimes they are not willing to acknowledge things they should. As long as you try, that's all that matters. If the hurt they caused is too hard for you to forgive, don't force it. You don't have to forgive them. God can do it for you. And truly, he already has. (I have dysfunctional family dynamics I'm dealing with.)

Finally, when we look out at the world around us, we see so much confusion and conflict. It's important for us to keep some measure of neutrality which is best nurtured by seeing, feeling, and understanding the perspectives of as many sides as possible. There are wars happening at the moment. I don't think it's wise to take anyone's side. I think we have to understand why there are sides to begin with.

Consider these things. Make adjustments. Then thank God for the good things that the world offers us. It's a beautiful world. It has its faults just as I have mine. But it still contains beauty. Thank you for this world and thank you for your healing of it.

Amen