1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Popes vist to the USA

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Salty, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here in Ononadaga County (Central New York) 50% of the population is Roman Catholic {I wonder how many attend mass at least once a month!}

There has been extenstive coverage of the Popes visit. The County DA was invited to the White House when the Pope was there. So naturaly that recieved a lot of extra coverage.

Salty

2. brucebaptist

brucebaptist New Member

No way..

The pope is the anti-christ, so why would anyone want to meet him. If he is not THE anti-christ, than he is "an" anti-christ. I used to be catholic, trust me, his father is satan... He is also THE false prophet. Do you realize that the catholic church has killed MORE innocent Christians, Muslims and Jews than ANY other organization on the planet since the beginning of time.... It is estimated that the papacy has killed betwen 50-500 million people... every doctrine that spews from that man's mouth is utter blasphemy to God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and the Word of God... You do not want to meet him. You want to stay away from that son of perdition, anti-christ, demonic filled man...

Sorry, I had to speak my mind because that church almost sent me to hell and IS sending to hell everbody that I know and love...

3. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Hello Bruce. Welcome to the BB!

How did you come out of the RCC? My husband was raised a Catholic, but when we married, he was not practicing. He has been saved about 4 years now and is Baptist, and the teachings that he learned from the Catholic church really messed him up. It took a work of God to straighten out his thinking. Thank you :jesus: !