1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Posting on Music Ministry Forum

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by Dr. Bob, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    (1) It's about MUSIC. You might not like what I think of as music. And I might night like your taste. But that doesn't mean we call each other "heretics" or "evil", and we don't categorize someone's eternal fate because of what they prefer to listen to!

(2) It's about MINISTRY. We are not all that interested in all the SECULAR STUFF that has nothing to do with God, church, ministry, etc. We will limit such topics if needed (and guarantee that if filthy lyrics are posted, we will not only edit but evaluate the person posting it).

(3) It's about DEBATE. We want Christians to be able to clearly expound YOUR position and then be willing to take tough cross examination. I like opera, you like rap. We need to be able to debate the argument WITHOUT pushing hot buttons or attacking the individual holding that view.

IF YOU SEE ABUSE of individuals or topics on the forum, send a pm to the person involved. THEN, if you do not see the problem solved, send me a message or hit the "whistle" on the offending post.

Thank you!