1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Praise and Prayer Request For My Husband

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by ChristianLady1978, Mar 22, 2012.

1. ChristianLady1978

ChristianLady1978 New Member

I have a praise and a prayer request tonight, both regarding my husband.

The praise is that he finally was able to leave his retail job. He got a job as a car salesman for a reputable dealership. This is fantastic news, as he finally will have more time at home with us and have an opportunity to better provide for his family.

The prayer request is that he will be able to be successful in this new venture. He started a couple of weeks ago and has yet to make his first sale. He's a little discouraged. Considering the state of the economy it's not surprising that people are keeping their cars for longer. While he eagerly awaits his first sale and has hopes that this will be successful, he worries about finances and such in the meantime.

I pray that my husband will be successful and happy in this new career, that he will continue to provide the excellent customer service he provided in retail, and be able to earn enough to take care of our debts and set some money aside for a rainy day. I'm definitely not praying for wealth, but to be able to not be afraid to answer the phone due to bill collectors calling all the time. May the Lord provide.

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

May You, Lord Jesus supply the needs for this family!

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Certainly in my prayers.

4. ChristianLady1978

ChristianLady1978 New Member

Praise the Lord! He sold his first car today!!!!! :D