1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pray for my husband

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Spinach, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Spinach

Spinach New Member

The ministry is wearing on him. He is spent. I'm sure all missionaries go through this at one time or another and it's just his turn, but that doesn't make it any easier on him.

The needs here are great, but at this time, his strength is weak. Please lift him up in your prayers.

Thanks,
    Spinach

2. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Spinach,

I have and will pray for your husband. The pressure to minster here in the US is enormous - I can't begin to understand how great it is over seas.

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying for both of you.:praying:

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For Your Husband

Father, only You know how difficult it is to serve in the inner-workings of the church. I join my sister, and others in praying for this pastor, father, and husband. I ask that You supernaturally fill him with Your everlasting presence. Give him the peace to work this calling to ministry with the ease and patience a pastor has when they cast their doubts and burdens upon Your shouldres. I pray this in agreement with this servants wife, and all those who are lifting him up.:thumbsup:

In Jesus Name,

Pastor Paul:type:

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

He and you are in my prayers.

6. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I'm absolutely praying for your husband and for you too, sister. It's so hard to be the one sitting there watching our husbands struggle - I'm kind of going through a similar but different thing here but it's still just as hard. ((HUGS))

I know many of our missionaries have dealt with similar feelings to what your husband is feeling right now because missions is really a 150% effort and after a time, that excessive use of us can take it's toll. I will pray for renewed strength and vision for your husband and God's grace to just flow down to him in such a great way that there's no question it's a Divine touch.

7. Spinach

Spinach New Member

Thanks, y'all.

In an answer to prayer, our only vehicle has broken down. He has no choice but to rest.

Pray for continued direction from here. We are at a crossroads and facing a decision pretty quickly.

Thanks again!