1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pray for Palin, the Nation and the Debate

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Sep 30, 2008.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Democrats have tried to destroy Palin in the media. Everything that is humanly possible has been done and said to smear her. The debate is their one last hope of bringing her down, that is why I am encouraging all of you who support Palin to PRAY that God empower every word that comes forth from her mouth.

Besdes, it is important that we pray for this election anyway, because it seems to be one of the nastiest ever. There are now rumors that there will be race riots should Obama lose the election. This is one more attempt to scare white America into voting for him, in order to avoid nation wide riots.

Whomever is behind these rumors, and the smear tactics on Palin, need to be prayed for. I know, that should Palin do well Thursday night, she will be smeared with more dirt than ever.

Pray for Palin: to do well in the debates; to be strong in the face of all this negative press; to be strong against the hate coming from the women on the liberal side of life; that God's will be revealed when it comes to the future of this nation.

If the future means Obama as POTUS, than so be it. It may just be His will for this nation, or, it may be His punishment for turning away from Him over the last 20 to 30 years. Punishment, or will of God, that is only up to God to truly know. But, as believers, we need to pray for this nation. There is a threat of a major financial crisis; outright war with Russia; and total chaos as the American society looks to be on the brink of "imploding!"

God, please Bless America, once again!

Pastor Paul:type:

2. North Carolina Tentmaker

We need to pray for all our leaders on both sides of the political spectrum.

Sarah Palin has sucked me back into caring about this election but I need to remind myself that God controls the outcome and His kingdom is not of this world.

I am supporting McCain-Palin and will vote and talk about them until the election, then I will pray for whoever wins. I do think that McCain would do far less damage to our country short term. But long term perhaps we need a dose of Obama. Perhaps it would wake people up to how bad things can get.

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I agree, we need to pray for the Nation and if it be His will, we will be blessed with Palin.

4. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Oh, and by the way, it's been a long time since the Dem's said a word about Palin. They have pretty much let her stand on her own merits since attacking her seemed self defeating. Like it or not, what you see in the media are simply clips of Palin. The problem is they have so few clips to pick from so they show the same ones over and over. I think had her campaign just put her out there, she would be old news by now.