1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Preacher in school

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by North Carolina Tentmaker, Jan 27, 2009.

1. North Carolina Tentmaker

(Told about your preacher, whoever he is)

Back when Billy (insert your preacher’s name) was in school he came home from school one day.

“Mama, Mama,” Billy said, “We wrote our numbers on the board at school today and I wrote them all in order faster than anyone else.”

And Billy’s Mama said, “Well that is because you are going to be a Baptist preacher Billy.”

The next day Billy came home and said, “Mama, Mama, we wrote our letters on the board at school today and I wrote mine faster than anyone else in the class.”

“That is wonderful Billy,” his Mama said, “That is because you are going to be a Baptist preacher.

The next day Billy came home from school. “Mama, Mama,” Billy said, “The teacher lined us up today and measured how tall we are. I am head and shoulders taller than any other kid in my class Mama!”

“Well Billy,” his Mama said, “That is because you are 34 years old.”