1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Prejudice Against Blacks and the Election

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Zaac, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ya know, I'm really, really tired of this load of bull. I don't care if the POTUS is green or purple--it's his POLICIES that matter.

The whole race deal is just a smokescreen to cause division and hide the truth--Obama is destroying America, not because of his color, but because of his policy.

2. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Soooo, you're voting for Barney, then? :laugh::tongue3::wavey::flower:

3. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Absolutely spot on! :thumbsup:

4. Bronconagurski

Bronconagurski New Member

I will not vote for him because he is a marxist. Black has nothing to do with it. The dirty little secret the press never talks about is how prejudiced a lot of blacks are toward whites and Israel. But that is ok, because they say it isn't really racism if you are in the minority since you don't have the power to do anything. Right.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Hey it's not my study. :laugh:

6. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Yet you think yourself educated enough to declare that white people on this site vote with racist bias as their motive?

#26 Arbo, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
  7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You obviously think yourself educated enough to declare that white people on this site don't vote with a racist bias as their motive.

The obvious hate for that man is coming from somewhere. The many can claim it's just his policies, but the policies that he is pushing are the same policies that Repubs ain't done nothing about and won't do anything about because if they do, it can't be used as a "I'm gonna do this when elected" voting point.

They've been talking the last 30 years about how pro-life they are and the abortion statistics just keep right on rising.

But like I said. The obvious bitterness and hate is coming from somewhere. And that's why it's easy to know that a whole lot of "well meaning " Christians ain't prayed one word for that man because they hate him. Don't want to admit it because it just ain't the Christian thing to do. But somebody might as well kick the elephant in the room.

Yall hate the man. It is what it is.

8. Winman

Winman Active Member

You are full of baloney Zaac, Republicans have tried to curb in abortion many times but are prevented by the Democrats. Republicans have tried to choose Supreme Court justices who would rule against Roe vs. Wade but are blocked by Democrats with lots of help from the media who demonize Republicans as wanting to control women's bodies. Anybody who says otherwise has been in another world.

Obama being black is the BEST thing I like about him. I am happy for black Americans there is a black president. But I disagree with his policies, especially on abortion. There has not been a more pro-abortion president than Obama, that is a fact.

I have supported black politicians like Herman Cain in the past, not because they are black or white, but because I liked their policies. I liked Alan Keyes because he was conservative and believed in the Constitution. I couldn't stand Bill Clinton, and not only is he white, but he is a Baptist as well. Why? Because his policies are liberal.

You can falsely accuse folks if you want, but that is all it is, you are falsely accusing folks.

9. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

After hanging around on this site for nearly two years, I think I would have observed evidence of what you contend.

Straight from the Democratic play book. It's all about racism with you guys.

It's interesting how suddenly you have shifted from your usual Don't Vote For Romney Because He's a False-god Worshipper theme to one that is pro-Obama. Getting nervous that your guy's not going to win?

10. Winman

Winman Active Member

Yeah, I noticed his shift in strategy too. Before it was don't vote for Romney because he is an idol worshiping pagan, now it's vote for Obama or else you are a bigot.

This guy has no scruples or shame, he will say anything for Obama. It is the folks like this who support Obama that are the #1 reason we should vote against him.

11. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

He's an Obamaite troll. I have thought for the last couple months this guy's got some connection to the DNC. His disingenuousness becomes more apparent the more he posts.

12. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, Racism got Obama into the White House. Guess it's only right it gets him out.

Zaac, can you tell me of any nation with a black head of state that didn't tank?

13. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

Actually this poll shows FAR more anti-white prejudice, than anti-black. Even though the majority of the people surveyed were white, 8 percent of them say that the fact that Barack Obama is black makes it MORE LIKELY that they will vote for him...compared with only 7 percent that say its less likely.

Also, according to this poll, white people are seen as more lazy than blacks, more irresponsible than blacks, and that blacks should have more influence on the nation, and whites LESS.

Most astonishingly, the poll shows that 16 percent of blacks show a real prejudice toward whites, while only 10 percent of whites have a real prejudice towards blacks (if you look at the poll under "dislike").

So, according to THIS poll, the fact that Barack Obama is black, helps his overall campaign numbers, while the fact that the other candidates are white, HURT their numbers.

This poll shows prejudice against white people...not black people.

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Sounds like you been in your own other world. but that's what folks have to do to make them feel like their bellweather cause is being supported by their candidates. It ain't nothing but smoke and mirrors and a cause that republicans don't give much time to until there's an election.

Some of your best friends are Black I'm sure.

Bunch of, as your cohort said, baloney. Romney is pro-abortion. His definition of when it's okay seems to have caused a lot of folks to dismiss that he's still advocating abortion. Evil is evil.

More like the truth can be spoken and those of you who want to ignore CAN because you need to in order to let you feel okay about the evil you support.

15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And you're a Romnesia Obamahater. That becomes more apparent with every post.

[edited]

#35 Zaac, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
  16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Careful now. That racism that some on here have tried so hard to cover might be starting to leak out.

17. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Another false accusation from the playbook.

Where's your usual ":laugh:"?

18. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not PC. Try answering the question.

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You need concern yourself with your own litany of false accusations.

20. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Right after you name all the nations that have tanked with white heads of state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.