1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Primetime cable ratings: Fox #1, msnbc #26, cnn #35

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Scripture say a wise person chooses their friends wisely! You are a friend ANYONE should be proud to have and your patriot spirit shines through the lawlessness we see today. Our own President would betray us just to get votes illegally to turn America into a liberal-lawless nation .......even after he leaves office. The jackass even tossed around the idea of "Mandatory Voting"to force illegals he "Executively" forced on us so he could try to out number conservatives! The Commander and Thief trying to cause as much liberal havoc like a drunk on the highway with nothing to loose.

#21 Jedi Knight, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Maybe you should do some of your own fact checking on a few Faux Snews' stories and see how accurate and fact based they really are then.

Let us know how you make out. :smilewinkgrin:

#22 poncho, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
  3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I consider that a special word of support. I am growing tired of the negative attacks and attempt to spin everything I say as being personal, emotional problems, politically incorrect, racist, and even calling me an old fat white man! No decency on this board when it comes to the left allowed to take pot shots at us who love God and America!

You have my full support too!

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And there you go again with your pure unadulterated foolishness. You and your brand of politics don't have the market cornered on loving God and America.

And as I said, there seems to be a rash of old white men who think that anyone who doesn't hold to the FOX News, GOP brand of politics couldn't love God or the country. It's as bad as the stupid comments about taking "OUR" country back. :rolleyes:

PURE T FOOLISHNESS.

#24 Zaac, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  5. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Haters are gonna hate. John 15:18

6. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Dedicated to the one "we love!" Come on Zaac. you may hate us, but the truth is in Jesus, we ALL love you because you are so predictable :laugh:

[​IMG]

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

#28 poncho, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
  9. Gib

Gib Active Member

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I guess when it comes to the conglomerated corporate mass media you pick your poison and believe what it says no matter how many times it gets caught lying and faking news.

I find their excuses and cover tactics to be disingenuous when they get caught lying and faking to.

They pompously point their finger at the other side and say "look they're making this political!". Then all their loyal viewers start calling the other side names and making excuses up about why their side is innocent because the other side did it first. Evidently this has become a new national pastime.

By the next news cycle all is forgotten and the big 6 conglomerated networks carry on like they never got caught.

And people question my source's credibility after all that? :laugh:

#30 poncho, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015