1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Project Thessalonica - A Mission in Progress

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Gregory Perry Sr., Mar 26, 2013.

1. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

Brothers and Sisters In Christ....I'd like to direct your attention AND YOUR PRAYERS and support to the ongoing mission project conceived by the Lord's direction and the surrendered hearts of Bro.James W.Knox and the faithful folks at THE BIBLE Baptist Church in DeLand,Fla. This is an ongoing mission work to re-establish an active, local New Testament Bible-Believing church in the city of Thessalonica Greece. They have been going there with rotating teams of faithful men and women to preach,teach, and evangelize the people of that great city of old for nearly a full year now. They have established a fledgling church and continue to do street-preaching, tract and New Testament distribution and public witnessing as the work continues. The associated website (with links to follow) features not only the details of the mission work and it's history, but a Diary feature as well that is updated on a fairly regular basis. This diary almost (not kidding here) reads like an action-adventure account. ( I hope they'll put it in book form sometime in the future!)
    In any case....let me encourage all of you here on the BB to check this out and lift up this worthy work with your prayers and support. Please see the following links:
    James W. Knox – Preaching of The Cross | The Ministry of THE BIBLE Baptist Chu (BBC's church website)

Project Thessalonica | Bringing The Church Back to Thessalonica (The website for the ongoing project)

March 22 | Project Thessalonica ( the most RECENT diary entry...VERY compelling!)

God Bless You All!

Bro.Greg:saint: