1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pub-lick Health

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by Crabtownboy, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Two men are drinking across the street from an Irish pub. The first man says to the second, "Do you want to make a bet? I'm going to give you two choices, and you must promise to do one of them. One of them will be much, much more appealing than the other, but I'm not going to tell you which. After hearing the first one, you have to decide if you want to do it or wait for the second one, which you will have no choice but to do, whether it's better or worse." "I think I follow that," says the second man. "And you're on!"

"All right, says the first man. I bet you can't lick every surface in that Irish drinking establishment across the street." The second man thinks for a while. "The other one's got to be better," he says to himself. So he says to the first guy, "All right, I'll do the second thing you say." "Okay, then live the rest of your life without health insurance!" says the first man. The second man pales and heaves a heavy sigh. "I knew I should have considered the pub-lick option!" he say