1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RE: The Holy Land

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by ATeenageChristian, Oct 19, 2001.

1. ATeenageChristian

ATeenageChristian New Member

Would you travel to the Holy Land now? Also, has anyone ever climbed Mount Sinai? God bless. [​IMG]

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

If I had the time and the opportunity and the money, and God's guidance to do so, I would.

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Been on many trips to the Holy Land, Egype, Greece, Turkey, Jordan, Rome. It is worth a year of seminary! You got questions about it, I will bore you to tears with more information than you ever wanted!

I lead groups every 2 years - had to cancel this past Christmas because of the unrest. And we have family in Apple Valley - what church do you attend?

4. ATeenageChristian

I live in Apple Valley! I attend SouthCross Community Church. It is a Baptist church. [​IMG]

5. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    A "baptist" church without "baptist" on the sign. Hmmm. What KIND of baptist would do that?

My brother-in-law (recently saved) and my cousins attend Trinity E Free off of I-35. They had been part of Rosemount, but that is one hyper-legalistic ifb bunch. Sadly, they were not accepted there so went for the free route.

Not familiar with other Baptist churches in the area. My pastoral department chair from Pillsbury also quit teaching there when I did and has taken the Baptist church in Lakeville, about 5 minutes or so south of you.

6. ATeenageChristian