1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Real Player

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Gershom, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

Any hope of burning .ram files from Real Player to audio CD? So far, I've been unsuccessful tryin to figure it out.

Do I need to convert the .ram files to another type? Any particular way to do this?

There are some sermons and teachings that I'd like to listen to while I'm in my car, but I can't figure out how to burn them from Real Player to CD.

[​IMG]

2. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Gershom, you should be able to go to shareware.com and find an app that does this.

Also, most CD burning software should be able to burn ram and mp3 files to audio cd. My machine does. I think it uses "Nero", a CD burning app. IT came bundled with my machine.

3. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

Thanks. Did just that (download.com). I found and downloaded a program that records any sound coming from my computer as a wav file. Now I believe I can save them in that program, then burn them on CD.

DIGITAL SOUND RECORDER

Gonna fiddle with it later this evening.

[​IMG]

4. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

Well, that worked but the free version only gives you 60 seconds for each recording. Phooey.

5. grandpa

grandpa New Member

6. MsGuidedAngel

MsGuidedAngel Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  7. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

I found a converter on download.com that worked as far as converting the .ram files to either mp3 or wave. I converted a file and tried to play it, but it came up as being empty. Don't know what happened.

:confused: