1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Repentance a 'dire need' in SBC, Hunt says

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by gb93433, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Repentance is a dire need in order to obtain salvation in the first place. That's why there are so many who are "playing Christian." They have never repented and just attached the name "Christian" onto themselves.

2. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

How very true.Do you know of Through The Bible with Les Feldick?

His dispensationalism has really gotten out of hand.Here are a few of his teachings.

#1.We are under the age of grace and no repentance is needed only belief.I think he is against being water baptized??

#2.The four gospels are for the Jew in the coming Tribulation and the Millennium Kingdom.

#3.There are no doctrines of grace taught in the four gospels.

#4.Only St Pauls epistles apply to the Christian.

#5.You will find no-where in the Bible where a Jew has or ever will go to heaven because they are earthly people and Christians heavenly people.

#6.In the Old Testament Jews were saved by animal sacrifices and keeping the Law.

#7.In the Millennium Jews will be saved by re-instituted animal sacrifices and keeping the Law.

I can`t help but say he has really twisted the Scripture and his teachings are a different gospel than what I find in the Bible.

Millions watch and support his ministry.

God have mercy on him.

Steven.

3. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Never heard of Les Feldick. Who exactly is he and what does he have to do with the topic of this thread?

4. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Certainly believing on the Lord Jesus Christ would be a change of direction and focus.

I would not say that it true in every case. If you never fed your children or gave them a minimal amount of food to keep them from growing but just existing would you blame their lack of growth on them? Jesus commanded His disciples to make disciples. The older are to teach the younger.

5. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

He has a program on TBN called through the bible with Les Feldick.

It has to do with repentance and since Les Feldick says no repentance is needed to become a Christian I thought I would bring him up.Sorry if I got off the topic.My apology.

God bless in Jesus.

Steven.