1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rev. Graham: ‘As I Read the News, I Can’t Help But Wonder if We're in Last Hours’

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Sep 4, 2014.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...d-news-i-can-t-help-wonder-if-were-last-hours

Rev. Graham: ‘As I Read the News, I Can’t Help But Wonder if We're in Last Hours’

(CNSNews.com) – Rev. Franklin Graham, head of the international Christian aid group Samaritan’s Purse and son of world-renowned preacher Billy Graham, said that given all the “bad news” about the killing of Christians by Muslims in some countries, and attacks on Christians by the media and the government even in America, he cannot “help but wonder if we are in the last hours before our Lord Jesus Christ returns.”

“As I read the news, I can’t help but wonder if we are in the last hours before our Lord Jesus Christ returns to rescue His church and God pours out His wrath on the world for the rejection of His Son,” said Rev. Graham in a post on the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) website.

“I don’t know if we have hours, days, months, or years—but as Christians, God calls us to take the truth of the Gospel to the ends of the earth,” said Graham. “Our job is to warn sinners of the consequences of sin and show them that God is loving and gracious, willing to forgive if we come to Him in repentance and faith.”

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I've thought the same. Even had a dream about the rapture and the earth during the tribulation.

3. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

The early church didn’t say, “Look what the world is coming to!” They said, “Look what has come into the world!” —Carl Henry